Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Questing

neo's cleanup residue quester 10/06/2011

(1/12) > >>

Neo:

--- Code: ---;======================================================================================
; Script Name: neo's cleanup residue quester
; Author: neo
; Based on a concept by: MeWonUo
; Version: 0.1
; Client Tested With: 7.0.18.0
; EUO version tested with: 1.50 202
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 10/06/2011
; Public Release: 10/06/2011
; Purpose: Will grab Magical Residue from container, recall/sj to Ter Mur,
;          do the residue quests, and travel back home to get some more. Will trash
;          imbuing power scrolls and save chisels in a container. Good if you have
;          those endless stocks of Magical Residue and don't know what to do with them! :)
;          Could also be worth buying them, depending on the price you find.
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; URL:     http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=8675.0
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;          INSTRUCTIONS: - Mark 1 or 2 runes at the Residue quester in Ter Mur
;                        - Mark 1 or 2 runes at home near your container and trash
;                        - Start the script at home and follow setup instructions
;          REMEMBER: You must start this script at home, and you must have the container
;                    and trash barrel within 2 tiles of your home recall spot.
;
; If you use this, I'd appreciate the
; This script was MeWonUo's idea, I just wrote it with his help. So credit goes to him
; for this! :)
; Special thanks to TM for his journal scan sub.
;======================================================================================

--- End code ---

Don't have any bags of the same type as those quest bags inside your backpack, they can and will be trashed! :)

Ultima:
I'll give this a go with enchanted Essence as for me it would be more worthwhile than the residue. I looked at the code and I think I can do it.  8)

We'll see...

I'll post some feedback when I get it working!

Neo:
Sounds good... I could always update this to allow for Enchanted Essence to be used... Just figured nobody would want to do that hehe...

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Neo on October 05, 2011, 09:31:44 PM ---Sounds good... I could always update this to allow for Enchanted Essence to be used... Just figured nobody would want to do that hehe...

--- End quote ---
Think for Cleanup its a goood thing to generate a lot of Scrolls;)

Ultima:
How many iterations do you have to do using residue to get a 120 Imbuing scroll?

Your going to need a separate script to combine the scrolls.

Not a bad idea Crome about the Clean Up points but at at 50 or 100 points...I can't remember which powerscroll completing the residue Quest gives as a reward  (105 or 110) but I'm not sure it's time well spent.

The enchanted Essence though I think is worth it.

What can I say...I'm a no good lazy bum when it comes to turning in residue.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version