Author Topic: Hello my name is Joshua  (Read 1623 times)

Offline A1uc3rdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A1uc3rd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello my name is Joshua
« on: January 24, 2012, 05:12:58 PM »
Hi, my name is Joshua. I have been playing UO off and on since I was 17 and I am now nearly 30. I fell in love with the game after watching a friend play it and trying it out for myself. It was my first mmo and the only one I find unique from all the other mmo's. Since I started with UO I have played at least 17 other mmos from Everquest to World of Warcraft to the newest mmo out Star Wars: The old republic. I find that I am attracted to UO like a moth to a flame! I can't ever seem to completely get enough of it and get drawn back in with a little passage of time.

Right now I mainly play on Atlantic shard and have a variety of interests from my archer to my scribe/mage to my crafter that I made to keep myself going with repairs and be self sufficent. I like to use scripts to assist me with all the tasks within uo to make life just a little easier. For the most part I am an amatur scripter that can edit a few things within a program, but nothing too serious. I unfortunately don't know all of what I am doing when I look at the code. I thank you for your time in reading this it was nice to meet all of you!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello my name is Joshua
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 06:28:19 PM »
Welcome to the site.  I'll get you unrestricted very sortly.

Offline A1uc3rdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • A1uc3rd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 07:04:25 PM »
Thank you!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 07:56:46 PM »
Welcome!

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24