Author Topic: [C#, ScriptSDK] EggFarmer  (Read 46923 times)

Offline unisharpTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[C#, ScriptSDK] EggFarmer
« on: May 09, 2015, 12:16:21 PM »
+1
SOURCE: https://github.com/unisharpUO/EggFarmer

What:
EggFarmer is a 100% AFKable script.  I split the nest areas into 5 different regions, each has their own rail.  Your character will walk around, and stop when it finds BOTH a snake and a nest, and then will proceed to use your charmer flute on it.  You must have Stealth (the skill.... and the program, of course.)  If you get revealed, there are no methods of defense setup - you will die.  Area 5 is notorious for this because of the Horrors around (they reveal you) but I've also died in other areas as well. - added method for smoke bombs.  Make sure you have plenty of snake charmer flutes in your inventory and also make sure they are insured. 

UPDATE 3-5-2020:
I removed the ClickOnce signing.  I'll figure out something eventually for people who don't want to compile from source.  For now, you must compile from source.  That means downloading Visual Studio 2019, cloning the source repo posted above, adding ScriptSDK as a reference and compiling it yourself.

Requirements:
https://github.com/Crome696/ScriptSDK

Instructions:
Step 1: Fire up Stealth (the application, not the skill)
Step 2: Connect a profile
Step 3: Run EggFarmer
Step 4: Click "Show Areas" to see where you need to start it at, and select it from the Drop Down Box
Step 5: Run to the "Start Here" location for the area you chose
Step 6: Click Start
Step 7: Go make a pizza

Statistics:
I watched it collect as much as 20 eggs in 30 minutes, and as little as 5 eggs in 1 hour.  It's complete RNG.  In about 3 hours I had 20 runs.
EDIT: 100 eggs in 8hrs

EDIT: 3/8/20, 5 runs collected in 2hrs (20 eggs) - area 3
44 eggs in roughly 3-4hrs

UPDATE 3/8/20: Optimizations made, dramatically increased rate of persuading snakes which will lead to increased eggs over time.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:29:47 AM by unisharp »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer - 100% AFKable (NEED BETA TESTERS!)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 11:28:09 PM »
+1
Awesome Contribution :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 10:44:23 AM »
+1
OooOOo might have to give it a shot and stop using mad hax to send the snakes to the nests with EUO
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 07:02:09 PM »
+1
Thanks guys :)

OK feedback from 2 users using the same version I am using.  Using EggFarmer via setup/installation deployment.  Both users got an error after pressing Start.  Something about an incompatibility with Stealth, which confuses the hell out of me.  I wish I was at their PCs lol.

Someone with Stealth experience could help me in diagnosing this problem, as it works flawlessly for me and I am unsure what to do.

Possible that the deployment didn't include ScriptAPI or ScriptDotNet2?  Not sure...

EDIT: Also, these 2 users are completely new to Stealth
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:42:54 AM by unisharp »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 07:10:30 PM »
+1
Get them to download team viewer and allow temporary access to see what's happening.

Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 07:40:34 PM »
+1
Ah yes didn't think of that :)

That's the error they are getting, still lost =/

Tomorrow morning, probably just gonna switch to another PC install Stealth and EggFarmer and go from there

EDIT: Also, I noticed why I'm dying so much :)  the snakes can reveal you too, extremely rare, but they do...  So I'm going to be adding in a smoke bomb method and it'll pop one once revealed.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:43:26 AM by unisharp »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 08:04:17 PM »
+1
Oh its not as rare as you think.... One of the snakes (Either coral or lava) will reveal you like crazy. Especially as more and more pop out of the holes. I wound up using smoke bombs and Shadow Strike to combat this.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 10:58:16 PM »
+1
Ah yes didn't think of that :)

That's the error they are getting, still lost =/

Tomorrow morning, probably just gonna switch to another PC install Stealth and EggFarmer and go from there

EDIT: Also, I noticed why I'm dying so much :)  the snakes can reveal you too, extremely rare, but they do...  So I'm going to be adding in a smoke bomb method and it'll pop one once revealed.

This is a correction by dll, dll only works with correct revision. I could send you a new revision and the latest build of stealth (with EC support :O ) once iam home.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 04:53:56 AM »
+1
EC SUPPORT!?  I want! :)

That's funny I was taking a crack at LUA last night....  It seems that the default user interface that comes with Enhanced Client, has a ton of errors in it.  So I began working on that, and by working on it I mean I just started commenting stuff out lol ;)

manwinc: ahHA!  I knew one of those bastards were revealing me.  Good call on Shadow Strike, didn't think of that.  Only thing I'm thinking now is how to deal with being poisoned.  Considering picking up Necro to stay in Vampiric Embrace... not sure though.  Trying to come up with something better than chugging a Greater Cure Pot.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:43:43 AM by unisharp »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 06:00:32 AM »
+1
I love that picture!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 08:47:30 AM »
+1
Sadly vampiric embrace isn't always enough to combat it, so make sure you slap hpr on their suits. I think you would have to go stone form just to be 100% Poison proof, but that is too much of a skill investment for an already crunched character.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 02:05:57 PM »
+1
Tx to Crome969 this problem is resolved.  The issue was incompatible versions between ScriptDotNet2 and Stealth.  I sent them the version of Stealth I was using and voila, success.

I posted a link to the version of Stealth I built EggFarmer with.

Again, good to go people! :)

Enjoy.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer - v1.0 (stable)
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2015, 08:30:37 AM »
+1
Release: EggFarmer 1.0.0.10

Changes:
*Added support for Smoke Bombs, carry them in your main backpack
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:59:01 AM by unisharp »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer - v1.0.0.10 (stable)
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 09:15:26 AM »
+1
i love it, how you are total into it !

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: [V6, C#] Egg Farmer - v1.0.0.10 (stable)
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 10:12:31 AM »
+1
i love it, how you are total into it !

;D  having so much fun!

Tags: