Author Topic: BoDSS!!  (Read 5285 times)

Offline QuagmireTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Quagmire has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
BoDSS!!
« on: July 29, 2008, 06:46:48 AM »
Yeah, so after all these scripts about bods and login problems people have been asking me to write one. i finally decide to re do mine.
Heres what i got so far.
Every char with .1 smith and tailoring so be able to get 1 bod every hour. Set up for 4 accounts with 5 chars each and only one shard.
logs in each char at a time gets bod from smith and tailor. Then moves them to tailor or smith book. logs out waits. till timer reaches 1 hour for the first char login. Doing it this way say you get 400 bods smith and tailor a day on a 20 hour day. Thats 2800 shitty bods a week. So fill shitty and turn them in you get 2800 godly bods a week. takes 20 min to complete 1 cycle. Now this keeps you hidden on top of luna so gotta wait 5 after you do each char slot. As you guys know moving to bod book reduces item count by 5. so 56 total items a week so can run roughly 2.5 weeks straight without filling shitty bods.
Heres where what i am thinking:
Should i put a number of chars menu option?
Should i put a second shard option? ( could add up to 3 shards cus 1 cycle is 20 min per shard meaning 1 hour total cycle time)
Should i add a pathfinding option to inn? (think be a little to conspicuous.)
Pros:
Loginsub doesn't *bleep* up lol => CROSS fingers  ;D
Cons as of right now:
UO window has to be on top do to login subs.
;----------
Another note:I will make a bod filler and a database exporter of new bods ( one that works efficiently) Hopefully i can get it set up having 4 accounts getting 1 filling and 1 getting god bods in one huge cycle. Ultimate Goal :)

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: BoDSS!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 07:15:26 AM »
I would say yes to the number of character options, no to multiple shards, and no to a pathfinding option as like you said that could get pretty obvious especially to any Luna sitters.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:11:05 AM »
Ultimate sort of options would be:

- being able to choose what characters u wish to collect on
  ** for example ** : account 1 char 1 2 4 6 , not 3 5
- being able to choose (smith/tailor), or (smith only)/(tailor only) per character chosen to collect
- being able to set it up for different shards, and yes it does take roughly 20 mins for 4 accounts to do 1 shard
- auto log in after server goes down
- loss conn protection
- i definitely wouldnt add in a option to run to the inn, dont even see a reason why you would at luna...

These are things i experienced using C2's Bod Gatherer, and its a kick ass script. I did up to 4 accounts on 4 shards using his script and trial accounts. And if ur wondering the maximum a backpack can hold is 2 bodbooks, 1 filled with 500 bods, and 1 filled with 119 bods ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:22:37 AM »
Ultimate sort of options would be:

- being able to choose what characters u wish to collect on
  ** for example ** : account 1 char 1 2 4 6 , not 3 5
- being able to choose (smith/tailor), or (smith only)/(tailor only) per character chosen to collect
- being able to set it up for different shards, and yes it does take roughly 20 mins for 4 accounts to do 1 shard
- auto log in after server goes down
- loss conn protection
- i definitely wouldnt add in a option to run to the inn, dont even see a reason why you would at luna...

These are things i experienced using C2's Bod Gatherer, and its a kick ass script. I did up to 4 accounts on 4 shards using his script and trial accounts. And if ur wondering the maximum a backpack can hold is 2 bodbooks, 1 filled with 500 bods, and 1 filled with 119 bods ;)

Well my login subs never failed me and it does login after sever down and up uses shard scanner. yeah those char id are going to get fix and i guess ill do the option for tailor or smithing or both. Urmm check boxes for char ids under account name? so 1-7 check boxes maybe?

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
bod.JPG
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:32:22 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 08:26:43 AM »
Yeah C2 also has 1-7, unfortunately trial accounts only go up to 5 :(
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »
GOD i wish this was VB sometimes just for menus. getting close.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
bod3.JPG
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 10:31:40 AM by Quagmire »

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »
I can send you what I had started of my bod script I was talkin about.  It supports unlimited shards, accounts, characters etc.  Just use your login routine, final running menu & the collection part.

Also I've attached where to collect BODs in luna.  You stand there hidden and can insta logout.  As long as you can find an NPC in range, you should be able to pull its context menu.  There is no distance requirements for the collecting BODs option unless they have changed it.

There is also a insta logout spot in jhelom where you can reach the tailors if they're only collecting tailoring bods, but that wouldn't be a bright idea as plain iron bods sell good by themselves if you were not going to complete em lol.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
bodsettings.JPG
lunalogout.JPG

Offline talkmill

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • talkmill has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 05:46:32 AM »
I've actually thought about writing a script like this but never got around to it. What would be cool is if it can pause other scripts during the pickup-phase and then restart them. For example lets say 5 mins before bod pickup you set a global variable of some kind (variable in a global namespace maybe?) to pause and then when you are done the script sets this to start. This would make it possible for lets say a mining script to pause just after returning whats mined to later resume after the 20 mins of bod picking was done. It feels like i'm rambling a bit, does anyone understand what i mean? And does anyone think it could be useful? ;)

Offline Konesky

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Konesky has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 11:41:32 PM »
This looks like a dead topic but just to toss this in, that spot pictured in luna is the best spot in the game, you can insta log, access your bank and get context menus for both smiths and tailors without moving... no rails means a much more simple script.

Most of you probably already know this by now, but just thought I would clarify, thought i saw someone commented on pathfinding.

I wrote a script to do this about 3 years ago minus the menus, it aint pretty but she works... couse i havent done bods in a while but its def the way to do it. I know people with 6x 120 smiths on accounts and I just dont get it... 24 deeds per 24 hrs (4x6) versus 144 (24x6)... more to fill yes, more time yes but if your on this site then you dont do it by hand anyway :D thanks Snicker!

Tags: