Author Topic: My newest "creation" lol...  (Read 4613 times)

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My newest "creation" lol...
« on: September 02, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »
Well since I started hunting peerless solo I've noticed they are quite repeatative once setup.  The same goes for farming karma/honor.

Well I had about 4 seperate scripts I used to control everything and I got SICK of opening them all up just to do it lol.  So what I did was made this fancy little "controller" script!

It's pretty self explainatory what it does for the most part.  The top section is your "routine".  Which you toggle by pressing the number buttons next to each status label.  Depending on the mode you enter (Auto/Passive) the routine will be done a slightly different way.

When in auto mode (Mostly farming one creature over and over) it will restart the routine from the start after each kill of the monster.
When in passive mode (Fightning bigger bosses such as doom bosses, peerless bosses, etc.) it will just start from the beginning of the routine, and work it's way until the end.  Once it hits the end it will reset the status indicators, and restart at the beginning.  Fightning different types of creatures, different bosses, etc. have no effect on this.

The settings are not really saved at the moment with the exception of the pixel locations for your special moves, lightning strike, and momentum strike.

When using auto momentum strike, if the script detects two creatures that are in the universal monster list, it will stop the flow of the routine, and momentum strike until you are back to one creature.  I find that helpful for reverants and other creatures the darkfather may summon.  Since you hit twice, and the second hit from momentum strike is usually harder, you leech much better and stay alive much, much easier.

No real crazy customization as I've been "trying" lately, but I'm going to see what a few people think about it.  I just finished the routine handling part and all, auto honor, and auto hunting part.  I still have to finish all those other goodies.

If anyone has any ideas or if you're interested let me know!  I'll try to get a rough copy of it up for testing shortly.

(Sorry I mad to MSPaint the title bar cause I had my uo "alias" in it instead of my scripting one by accident haha)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
controller.JPG

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: My newest "creation" lol...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »
Also for the status:
red = incomplete
yellow = pending (move toggled)
green = completed

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »
This looks and sounds hella impressive.! Makes me 1/2 tempted to start playing in 2d again. ;D

Is this what you use when doing your DH runs?

I wouldn't mind testing it out on Miasma if you release it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »
Just brilliant!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 03:55:30 AM »
I am impressed ;) Would like to try it out right away, but still farming gold so i can complete my suit.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 07:23:44 AM »
This looks and sounds hella impressive.! Makes me 1/2 tempted to start playing in 2d again. ;D

Is this what you use when doing your DH runs?

I wouldn't mind testing it out on Miasma if you release it.

I haven't been using it on DH, but I'm going to :D

With DH I was always doing 3x lightning strike, 1x double strike, over and over. Paramoxmxmojosj (I'll never learn to spell it so i decided to mash keys) i've read on the japanese peerless experts blog (he's an expert to me! haha) to do concentrate, 3x lighting strike, 1x feint, 3x lightning strike, feint.  My other doom things will all do other simple routines which i can change all very fast while running to the next room.

Miasma's would be perfect for it :P  Should be able to afk it on a sampire/wammy setup properly.  I've been testing it on thrashers with success.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 07:33:44 AM »
I am impressed ;) Would like to try it out right away, but still farming gold so i can complete my suit.

I'll try to get something posted on it today.  I'd like to tackle the rest of the content on it today since it's all down to the easy things.

I'm debating on how I should handle the enemy of one sub.  When running DH's and all before AFK my script would do an all names, and check the journal color when it says You_See:__Dread_Horn_.  If it wasen't returning the correct journal color, or a default (white) color it would recast it.  The problem is making it work on a large range of monsters without some just stupid list of monster names in a variable lol.  I was thinking it would ignore the enemy of one check unless you're fightning something.  Once you had a #ENEMYID it could do a EVENT PROPERTY #ENEMYID.  Then STR MID the characters before the first $ to get the monster name.  Then simply add You_see:__ to the front of the string result.  save the JINDEX to a variable, event all name, then scan from the saved jindex, to the current jindex for that monster and it's color status (Orange/White for On/Off).

By throwing the LPS up to 1000 for a second or two (If that) it should be able to do that check instantly.  The user could still precast the enemy of one if they're not afk too, and once you start fightning it would do the check and see you allready have it casted.  Then if it's a long fight when it ran out it would recast it if you didn't recast it in time :P

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:15 AM »
You could just do a Finditem for the DH and then use #findrep.

finditem dreadhorn g_10
if #findrep = 4 && if #findkind = 1
  gosub Cast_EoO

this will cast it when it find the dread horn and eoo is not active. Findrep 5 is for EeO.

http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/FindRep

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 08:12:45 AM »
You could just do a Finditem for the DH and then use #findrep.

finditem dreadhorn g_10
if #findrep = 4 && if #findkind = 1
  gosub Cast_EoO

this will cast it when it find the dread horn and eoo is not active. Findrep 5 is for EeO.

http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/FindRep

!!!!!!!!!!!

darn i didn't even think of findrep haha.  when it says findrep 5 enemy orange, i suppose that works for opposite faction players also eh.

well i can go ahead and take out the journal scanning stuff now thx a bunch

Offline Peppar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 01:01:12 PM »
Looks like a great script. Looking forward to try it some day :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 01:13:59 PM by Peppar »

Tags: