Author Topic: Auto login  (Read 4775 times)

Offline PepparTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Auto login
« on: December 14, 2008, 10:17:17 PM »
Hey,

I am looking for a auto login script that would log me in after connection lost or server down time.
Have tryed the one easyuo but cant seem to get them working correct. Either they do nothing or I end up
on another shard. Thanks

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Auto login
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 11:27:17 PM »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 06:19:57 AM »
I should host a few of the more requested scripts over here...lol

Offline PepparTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Peppar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 07:27:36 AM »
*Cheers* Will try it tonite with the server down time. Last nite the login crashed for osi ofc  ???
When you get connection lost will it click the "connection lost" that you get on your main window and then login ? or you need to get the login screen to make it work ?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 07:34:28 AM »
you may of crashed trying to drag something at the same time as conn loss of something.  usually it just falls back in pack but I have had it crash me before.

not related to a the log in script

It will click conn lost and begin the process.  You can have client covered - really doesn't matter.  doesn't use ocr.  It may even work minimized- never tried. 

If you have any more q's just drop them on the forum with the login script.  I don't want to make a discussion thread here even though TM and Cerv are patient.  It would be best to just do it right in the actual tools forum.

GL

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »
funny you say that.. I crashed today, and wondered why.

Tags: