Author Topic: New Player  (Read 1311 times)

Offline spalek83Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • spalek83 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Player
« on: May 22, 2019, 03:47:35 AM »
Hello. New to Ultima this year and getting used to things on an OSI flavored shard.

Currently jumping between three characters, an archer, a necro tamer and a mystic. Not sure which to main since they seem to need end game gear to really flourish (powerscrolls are expensive!).

I suck at coding so I am hoping to use this website as a crutch. Also most people on my shard seem to have these amazing scripts but most that I find in google searches kind of are not so good. Hoping this website will raise the bar of what I have access to.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Player
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 06:19:54 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Player
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 01:04:45 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: