Author Topic: HopKiddo Ninjitsu Trainer  (Read 20235 times)

Offline dirtmcgirt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dirtmcgirt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HopKiddo Ninjitsu Trainer
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2021, 05:43:26 PM »
Thanks for the reply Gaderian.  So i started with 91 Stealth, 100 hiding, and 55 ninja (40 real +15 jewel).  I was in the suit that i scripted stealth with so i know it would work.  I was only around the 600 mark with points because this is on a character with skills stoned off.  I too am on OSI, I was in Malas, then moved to fel.  I wonder if i was just too close to the houses?  I am going to try it again tomorrow.  I appreciate you doing some leg work so that I know it will really work if set up properly. 

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: HopKiddo Ninjitsu Trainer
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2021, 02:17:36 AM »
When training stealth, you will have armor that makes stealth challenging. If you change your armor to something that guarantees you can stealth (mage armor or basic leather) you will stealth probably 100% successfully. That should get out of the 1 tile move attempts. If your target location to shadow jump is not blocked, then it should proceed.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: