Author Topic: Love, love, love...muwahhh UO  (Read 4779 times)

Offline LilliannaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lillianna has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Love, love, love...muwahhh UO
« on: June 20, 2015, 05:26:30 PM »
Hi, I'm Lillianna.  I just started playing UO 8 months ago, and as the subject of my post states...I love it!  It totally surprised. Me...  I am not a video game kind of girl.  I've always been bored with them until a friend introduced me to UO.  Now, I'm spending a lot of time, learning, practicing, improving...It's a lot of fun.

I play on RebirthUO and I'm really enjoying the community. They are a friendly and helpful group of people. They will give you a powerscroll or some LRC gear, so you can play, and have fun.  We laugh, we tussle a little...but it's all in the fun of the game.

My favorite characters to play.  So far, I think my favorite is my archer tamer, Lillianna.  She is a powerhouse and can take down mobs very quickly with her bow.  I also have a spawner (necro mage tamer weaver) that I'm learning to play.  Have a lot to learn and much practice required before I'll be able to solo some spawns, but I'm looking forward to the day. I have a few other characters, some crafters and just started a fisher today.

The scripters on my shard, make it look so easy and Trailmyx is an inspiration.  I invite you all to come check out our freeshard.  We have a lot of fun together.

I'm just a day old to the actual scripting experience, so it's all new to me.  I do have some very basic programming experience from many, many years back and I'm hoping that even though I don't know the language yet, things will fall into place quickly and I'll be writing my own scripts one day.

In real life...I have a degree in geology. Did that for a number of years and now I am in customer service.  I'm hoping to go back to school to study counseling.  I love music...singing it, dancing to it.  I'm trying to teach myself guitar.  I enjoy being creative and making arts and crafts.

So...I hope this intro passes muster.  I look forward to meeting people and learning a lot here with you all.  Thanks in advance, for I know I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Lilli

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
Re: Love, love, love...muwahhh UO
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 05:50:12 PM »
Hi, I'm Lillianna.  I just started playing UO 8 months ago, and as the subject of my post states...I love it!  It totally surprised. Me...  I am not a video game kind of girl.  I've always been bored with them until a friend introduced me to UO.  Now, I'm spending a lot of time, learning, practicing, improving...It's a lot of fun.

I play on RebirthUO and I'm really enjoying the community. They are a friendly and helpful group of people. They will give you a powerscroll or some LRC gear, so you can play, and have fun.  We laugh, we tussle a little...but it's all in the fun of the game.

My favorite characters to play.  So far, I think my favorite is my archer tamer, Lillianna.  She is a powerhouse and can take down mobs very quickly with her bow.  I also have a spawner (necro mage tamer weaver) that I'm learning to play.  Have a lot to learn and much practice required before I'll be able to solo some spawns, but I'm looking forward to the day. I have a few other characters, some crafters and just started a fisher today.

The scripters on my shard, make it look so easy and Trailmyx is an inspiration.  I invite you all to come check out our freeshard.  We have a lot of fun together.

I'm just a day old to the actual scripting experience, so it's all new to me.  I do have some very basic programming experience from many, many years back and I'm hoping that even though I don't know the language yet, things will fall into place quickly and I'll be writing my own scripts one day.

In real life...I have a degree in geology. Did that for a number of years and now I am in customer service.  I'm hoping to go back to school to study counseling.  I love music...singing it, dancing to it.  I'm trying to teach myself guitar.  I enjoy being creative and making arts and crafts.

So...I hope this intro passes muster.  I look forward to meeting people and learning a lot here with you all.  Thanks in advance, for I know I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Lilli

Welcome to SUO! Wow, you cant get much closer (Shawnee, Ok)! What kind of scripts are you interested in?
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »
Welcome welcome welcome!  Lilli is a really great player and it's good to see her come and grace us with her presence!  Enjoy the skriptz, yo!

Man, I can't imagine my life before UO.  That was a friggin long time ago.  I'm surprised you just started recently.  Nice!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 10:46:59 PM »
Welcome!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 10:48:27 PM »
I also live in Oklahoma!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 02:05:52 AM »
Hey Lili!
Thank you for your honest and proper introduction. I hope you find a lot of informations and meet new people here. We are all friendly (like on Rebirth ;))
See you later on Rebirth

Crome

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 03:25:36 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 04:44:50 PM »
Thank you all for your warm welcome!  Good to see some fellow Oklahomans.

@Ultimafreak77, Right now, I'm learning to use TrailMyx's CLAw, Creature Evaluator, and Full-Auto Fisherman. I'm also interested in resource gathering scripts.  I have a lumberjacker that could use some help.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 06:57:52 PM »
and please remember - Go Pokes!

Offline Ultimafreak77

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 02:00:11 AM »
and please remember - Go Pokes!

Umm.. BOOMER SOONERS!
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline Crymi

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crymi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 04:51:07 AM »
Welcome to scriptuo Lili......

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2015, 02:11:42 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 05:51:13 PM »
Hi Lillianna!
Welcome to scriptuo, I wish I had more time to come hang out with you guys on rebirth, I miss you guys!

Soon I hope soon!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 06:10:08 PM »
@Gimlet...ummm...I'm assuming a Poke is a sports team?  Or maybe you're just doing something like Facebook poking me. But, if it's the sports reference, I'm totally out of the loop on that one.  Who are the Pokes?  If it's like a Facebook poke...right back at'cha.   ::)

@Trixta...We miss you!  Please come back soon.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 08:34:13 PM »
Hi Lillianna!
Welcome to scriptuo, I wish I had more time to come hang out with you guys on rebirth, I miss you guys!

Soon I hope soon!

Trixta, your priorities are back-a$$wards!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: