Author Topic: Bags of Sending/powder  (Read 2978 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Bags of Sending/powder
« on: September 19, 2012, 09:00:54 AM »
I hope someone can make this happen. I do the ant quests for the Bags of sending and Powder. Will somone plz make it so there is a script we can use, I don't even care if its not fully auto, I try to do the quests 10 times a night but even then its boring. I don't mind collecting zoogi, heck I have over 38,000......I just know some kind of help would be appreciated by anyone who does these quests, especially me :)   Just thought I'd ask......Have a great day ;)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Bags of Sending/powder
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 09:37:53 AM »
So are you just looking for a script that looks for a specific number of fungus that's piled up and then BOSes it?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 09:42:24 AM »
Or do you mean a script that automates accepting the quest railing to the queens area, killing 5 queens and collecting zoogi then railing back and turning it in to matriarch?  There was an elite project going on awhile ago to do this.  I've heard rumors that it is done, but i have never seen it myself, or have I? Hmm.  jk, i haven't.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 12:14:24 PM »
Or do you mean a script that automates accepting the quest railing to the queens area, killing 5 queens and collecting zoogi then railing back and turning it in to matriarch?  There was an elite project going on awhile ago to do this.  I've heard rumors that it is done, but i have never seen it myself, or have I? Hmm.  jk, i haven't.

it's not a rumor

edit:
To clarify, yes there are scripts to automate solen quests.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 12:25:08 PM »
I'd have to check and see if mine still works; it's been so long since I've run that one.  Certainly was only for personal consumption just because it was written SO long ago.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
i would like one that does the poweder quest, can never have enough powder.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »
There is nothing inherently difficult about coding that quest.  The hardest part is conquering the Z-axis terrain problem as your toon runs through those darn caves.

The BOS quest is by far the easier of the two to automate, but they are essentially the same problem.  One thing I've noticed:  On several shards the Ambitious Queen has changed location significantly.  If you're using a script that can't adapt to the change, a little tweaking is required.

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 06:35:56 PM »
I don't mind the killing or collecting the zoogi, its the damn running through the cavens that kills my arm, well my elbow, I have tendonitous and when I use my elbow alot it starts coming back, then I have to stay off computer for a day or so.  So just thought if there was something out there that could help me, that would be great.  Like I said I have over 38,000 zoogi :D I just thought maybe it would be like when running through heartwood that your char could run through the ants also, but what do I know......certainly nothing about writing scripts. But I am always willing to help test.  I mainly use resource gathering, mining, Lj and fishing scripts. So guess I am spoiled. And a BIG THANK YOU to all who have written the scripts I use....I love them and made sure and bought a memory stick to put the scripts on just in case my computer fries. Had my computer once lock up and had to reformate and lost all the scripts I had.....Any kind of a script that helps with the ant quests I would love.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 06:42:28 PM »
I started writing one back in the day. As was stated before writing that rail to get you to where you need to go with the exact clicks to make it through the tunnels gets to be a pain. Every time i did it the rails would just not go just right with the clicks and so my guy would be stuck somewhere and the rail would continue to run even though he did not click. Also i just didn't have the patience to keep writing it. However besides that, the writing of the attacking and getting the 5 kills were quite easy with the journal.

Find a good rail system *there is one here on the boards*. Write your rails until it runs to all the locations you need without any problem and so you guy doesn't look like he is fritzing out as he runs. You want it to look free flowing or else a page would be easily heading your way.

After your rail is done, get down the way you want it to find and accept the quest and turn in the quest.

Then last of all you want to do your attacking because if you can't get the rest working what is the use of having them attack?

Just my $.02
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: