Ultima Online Fan Board > UO-Related Tutorials

Sampire Suit Made Easy

(1/6) > >>

Guinness:
hello, and welcome to my very first post on Crafting. I wanted to show you all an easy way to make a great sampire suit using regular leather and spined runic kits. You will also need a Forged Metal Tool of Artifacts (5 charges) and Mace and Shield Glasses. To start off, make some leather (Regular) pieces and try to keep your resists as high as you can (as always) =) After you get your pieces finished, get some Spined Runic kits and do these options
-Powerful Reforging
-Grand Art
-Inspired Art
(Name 1 - Vicious/of Slaughter)

All you want on your pieces will be 5 Hit Chance Increase (HCI) and nothing else. You might use a few spined kits, till you get the right mod you are looking for. Once you have the 5 HCI on your pieces, Powder Of Fortify all your pieces to desired Durability (255/255 is best), then you are now ready to imbue =)

Start off with lower mana cost 8 as you will use relic fragments on this mod (if you do this after other mods, relic fragments do burn away on non successful imbues)

Make sure you do your resists 2nd, that way you are guaranteed to hit your 70's. I always do 3 fire resists at 20 so you can get the 85 to fire for Vampire Embrace, so that way you will still be 70 fire after spell is activated.

I have added the image of my suit to give you an idea of how to do the mods and the resists.

Always remember to add in the material bonus as you will be doing it in horned or barbed leather for enhancements.

Leather Enhancements are as follows

-Barbed Leather gives you

-Horned Leather Gives You

Enhance the pieces that will get you your 70 resists. Most of the time, you will only be using Horned for the added fire, however, 1 or so pieces might need to be enhanced with Barbed, to add into the other resists so that you are to be at all 70's

you want the resists to be

If you have any added questions to making this suit, feel free to ask  I hope you enjoy this post and thank you all! There will be much more to come. I'm not a scripter, but I can help in this way lol
Enjoy -Guinness-

manwinc:
Might I ask your reasoning for going 55 Hci? is it so you can swap out your talisman?

Guinness:
yes. I didn't design it around a tali

NObama:
Great contribution, thank you!  A splendid way to make that perfect suit that will last forever.  (Those pieces do take fort powder, right?)

As an aside:  If you don't mind running with some cursed gear in PvM, I strongly recommend use of Shame/Covetous/Wrong loot.  I'm getting some ridiculous suits with insanity like 90+ in all resists, 10+ in all regens, Max HCI/LMC/LRC, 35% SSI (before weapon bonuses).

Of course, I lose pieces every now and then...and my luck is zero.  Still, very amusing.

**EDIT:  I keep getting asked how I achieve 35% SSI before weapon bonuses.  Here you go...
- Ring w/10% SSI
- Bracelet w/10%
- Shield w/10%
- Cloak w/5%

I might be getting something off a talisman,too, but this is what I recall for certain.  Obviously, one-handed weapon only.

Hoby:
Nice write up, I to enjoy making suits and have been contemplating redoing my sampire suit.  Look forward to seeing more of what you do. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version