Author Topic: script that logs in chars on each shard to accept/recieve gifts  (Read 2390 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
script that logs in chars on each shard to accept/recieve gifts
« on: September 06, 2013, 05:45:53 PM »
I know there was a script that logs your chars in on each shard so u can collect holiday gifts, anni gifts and so on, I thought I had it bookmarked, but can't find it now........Anyone know where I can find it? I would appreciate any help with this as I now have 7 accounts and hate to think of doing everyone by hand. And yes I am a hoarder *grins* ;D         Thx  Kandie

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: script that logs in chars on each shard to accept/recieve gifts
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 08:21:42 PM »
Check out Endless Nights section, I think he had something like that.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 08:24:02 PM »
Sorry to post here the link.   Can't since to find the version on this side

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28548

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »
I know there was a script that logs your chars in on each shard so u can collect holiday gifts, anni gifts and so on, I thought I had it bookmarked, but can't find it now........Anyone know where I can find it? I would appreciate any help with this as I now have 7 accounts and hate to think of doing everyone by hand. And yes I am a hoarder *grins* ;D         Thx  Kandie
With stealth you could do this super easy :D just clone 1 profile make 5 lines loop
^^

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
here you go .. are their some new gifts .. might be an excuse to login

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1509.0
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 03:13:28 PM »
Just Anniversary Gifts this month    never know, they might be worth getting on all shards :)   but even if not, I am a hoarder  :D   Thx for the info and your script    I appreciate everyones help here

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 06:48:15 AM »
For sure worth getting... I always collect them and use them as starting starting collateral on new shard i start a char on.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: