Author Topic: mul files  (Read 1508 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
mul files
« on: September 16, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
ok long story short, hubby crashed my computer good, so had to get a new one that my 2 son's built for me. Now here i sit trying to get everything back that I had. One thing I can't seem to find is the mul files so that I can run uocart map.  If you could kindly either send them to me or point me in the right direction as to where I can get them  that would be great :) my email is smuchie69@yahoo.com just in case u wanna send them to me    thx and have a great day   Kandie

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: mul files
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 12:04:26 PM »
ok long story short, hubby crashed my computer good, so had to get a new one that my 2 son's built for me. Now here i sit trying to get everything back that I had. One thing I can't seem to find is the mul files so that I can run uocart map.  If you could kindly either send them to me or point me in the right direction as to where I can get them  that would be great :) my email is smuchie69@yahoo.com just in case u wanna send them to me    thx and have a great day   Kandie

Hey Kandie,
bad to hear that your Computer crashed. For Mulfiles i would try this : http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=11071.0
Neo did great work back then to make the Converter Available.
If you cant use it on your own, write me a personal Message, i will try to upload you the latest ones.

Kind regards

Crome

Tags: