Author Topic: Ararat Stealables  (Read 2922 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Ararat Stealables
« on: October 15, 2013, 03:37:40 PM »
Does anyone have any info on the new stealables?  I would like to get some of these for my Nautical House.  Where do these spawn and how often?  I don't even know where the sunken ship Ararat is?  Then I need to know where these particular items spawn...

http://www.uoguide.com/Ararat_Stealables
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Ararat Stealables
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 04:43:37 PM »
there is a thread on stratics in uhall about these.  They were part of the first part of the story line where you could go underwater onto a ship as part of a quest.  They were not labeled as stealables but you could steal them and they have never respawned to anyones shared knowledge.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 05:25:12 PM »
These spawned the first day the high seas add on area was introduced and now spawn only for a few seconds to the select few who hide their spawn location. So in other words I can not find them either :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 05:36:13 PM »
wow I know nothing about this... thanks for heads up
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 07:09:05 PM »
These spawned the first day the high seas add on area was introduced and now spawn only for a few seconds to the select few who hide their spawn location. So in other words I can not find them either :)

Fascinating.  Fortunately, these too will go the way of Doom stealables...eventually.

How have these been in game so long and are only just now coming to light?!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 05:09:29 AM »

Fascinating.  Fortunately, these too will go the way of Doom stealables...eventually.

How have these been in game so long and are only just now coming to light?!

They were only introduced when the extra part of the high seas was added. The first part of the new arc was added in only 1 or 2 weeks ago. So it has not been in long. But 2 people that I know of found it when it was placed on TC and they kept it to them selves and everyone in the know how are debating wether they respawn or if it was a one time thing. I personally believe they are still spawning but at a very slow rate and if you do not know were to look and someone grabs them in the  1st 10 secs at server up you will never know :(

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 12:50:26 PM »
Well.. perhaps the person scripting the auto stealing doesn't know EXACTLY when they spawn so there's a chance that there is hidden character to find down there most likely near the spawn point heh.

Tags: