Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full-Auto Fisherman - Qustion about MIB's - Normal vs Ancient  (Read 3177 times)

Offline dirrty_kustomsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dirrty_kustoms has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Good Morning,

I am using the TrailMyx Full Auto Fisherman, and was wondering is there a way to distinguish the normal vs. ancient MIB's?  I guess what I am getting at, this script will open the bottle to see what kind of MIB it is, well I want to trash the normal ones for points and keep the white ones or ancient.  But they seem to have this same ID's.  Is there a way to make this happen by adding some thing to the script or modify a section? 

Thank you!!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
You should just collect them all and sort them after the fact.  I'm sure there would be a what to modify the code, and if I have time today I'll look into it.  But what you ask is different lgic than how the script was originally written.

If you want to give it a try yourself, if you perform an "event property" on the #FINDID of the MIBs, then look for "ancient" in the resulting string in #PROPERTY, then you can probably change the logic yourself.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:58:40 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
I use this to sort (a script from the master!)

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=131.0;highlight=open+mib

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dirrty_kustomsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dirrty_kustoms has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Thank you, I am new to the whole scripting aspect.  Still trying to teach myself how to read and write them.  I have tried a few things but I  cant get it to function properly.  I would appreciate any help you can give, given it is your script.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
check out that little script that Gim pointed out. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
You should use the  http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=97820#97820
To sort and organize your MiB's and then fish them up and every MiB will be worth ALOT!! more turn in points in the trash! Also a new item called Davies Locker and hold 500 MiBs! If your low on house storage... Most MiBs you fish up will bring you Gold in the box like 0-30k and Gems n Scrolls and While you fish them up you get fishing deco trash worth a lot in the trash! Even the empty chests you fish up are worth points! Don't just throw em away for like 1/8th the points...

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
I will tell you i am a HUGE fishing person, have the island house for 18 by 18 in tokonu, house is decked out tons of trophies of pretty much every single fish type with exception of the one in Minotaur city ( where that scorpion miasma resides ). I fish using the FAF, sort using Kals, use Kals to find the sos spot, use Crisis to fish it up, and use a separate script to sort all the gems, regs, scrolls into separate containers, then use a imbue to recycle it all, then use the residue to turn in for power scrolls quests, trashing a lot of stuff - get tons of mallets that way which sell for millions, and combine the little scrolls to big ones and sell the 120 imbue scrolls. So in short, after all is said and done, i will turn 500 MIB into straight gold on average about 15 to 20 million easy. Plus use the leggings to make armor suits for characters and players, and throw a lot away for points. Just figure i lend you what i do.

V/r
Rara

Tags: