Author Topic: Quest Item Toggler?  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Mad TamerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Quest Item Toggler?
« on: December 13, 2013, 12:50:02 AM »
Hello I turn in the Ancient Pottery Fragments and Tattered Remnance of Scrolls to the quest guy in tur mer... Also the black tombs... I would love to be able to toggle those as quest items without clicking them. Any tips? I couldn't find any scripts on this site soo I looked threw Easyuo and found this one. Its similar to what I need! :) I looked threw this script and Its very confusing I couldn't figure out how to change the item to toggle n the amount to toggle lol :) Thanks for your time in advance!

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18279&start=0

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Quest Item Toggler?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:12:26 AM »
Check any kind of Heartwood related scrpt on this site. They Toggle Quest Items ;)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 05:16:57 AM »
That script is a mess! Yuck!

Wish I could jump in with constructive advice but apparently I'm just full of criticism today lol.

So you are simply looking for somehting that allows you to select an itemtype and have everything of that item type in your backpack get toggled as a quest item?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Mad TamerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »
That script is a mess! Yuck!

Wish I could jump in with constructive advice but apparently I'm just full of criticism today lol.

So you are simply looking for somehting that allows you to select an itemtype and have everything of that item type in your backpack get toggled as a quest item?

Yes exactly! I will look at the heartwood scripts on this site but the one I used to use a few yrs ago was giant n would like recall n walk in ect.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 07:33:32 AM »
The answer to your problems is in my script snippets  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2454.msg29704#msg29704
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: