0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Daeus has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 09:19:29 AM »
I tried grabbing an 18x18 that collapsed right beside my 18x18 with my other account.   Didn't work.   :(

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 05:16:01 AM »
Daeus,

Since TM says it's ok...

Steps for moving mass quantities/weight between houses or bankbox/house.

Requirements
1) Two accounts or a friend
2) Source and target locations must be on the same sub-server
3) Must be enough storage available in the target house or bankbox to receive the items (yes, it seems obvious but believe me I forget to check this more often than I care to admit)

Process - example moving from house to bank
1) Figure out what town is on the same subserver as your house
2) Have a rune marked to the bank on "mover" char
3) Both accounts/chars logged in at house
4) Lock down a bag on the floor
5) Put another bag into the first bag, fill this bag with whatever you want to move (other containers can be put in this bag
6) Unlock the bag
7) Character 2 opens the bag and drags the second bag onto cursor
8) Character 1 picks up now empty bag from flooor, recalls to bank, and puts empty bag in the bankbox
9) Character 2 now closes UO by clicking the "X" in the window - this simulates UO crashing
10) If everything is done correctly, the bag that Character 2 had on his cursor when closing the UO client should now be back in the first bag which has been moved to your bankbox

Notes
1)The same thing can be accomplished by preparing a bag in another container then simply dropping it on the ground or floor of your house, you don't need to lock the bag down to make this work. This is how you would do it to move items from bank to house for example, just don't do it at Luna bank or something :)
2) If this fails the bag will drop to the ground where Character 2 was holding it when they closed their client so be careful. Causes of failure include not meeting the requirements listed above

That's it. Like I said, I've used this to move between two houses on the same subserver as well.

Enjoy

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: