0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Outkome has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: March 28, 2009, 06:16:28 AM »
Hey there just came across this site while googling random stuff on EasyUO and I'm quite greatful since I had no idea that another macro program for UO existed =D

Been playing on FS's since I started way back in 2001 when UO came free on a magazine I bought and been playing it on and off over the years and I seem to always come back to it as do we all.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 11:11:54 AM »
Heh, well it doesn't yet.  ;)

However, it sure does help out when you are writing your own scripts.  Typically I'll do my major scripting it in and syntax checking. Then I'll  move over to EasyUO for runtime testing, and the move back and forth as needed.  But if I have to do any real writing/editing, I'll stay in SUO.

Glad you found the site though!  Welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OutkomeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Outkome has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »
Ahh guess I got the wrong picture in my first quick browse of the forums XD
Just had a look at scriptuo running under windows on my fedora laptop and it does look awesome! Keep up the good work  :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 11:36:09 AM »
Well the intentions are to get it so that it will become an EasyUO alternative.  However there's lots of time involved with the client interface portion.  Since I was addressing the sore deficiencies of the current development environment first, eventually I'll get around to it.  Assuming UO even exists then.  heh.

But I do have a full language parser working (probably better than Cheffe intended) so when I do have some extended time to work on the client interface, I can just start hooking in all the language support I already have written.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 02:49:24 AM »
Well you said "Fedora" so I predict great things from you here :P

Welcome to UOC!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night