Author Topic: new sampier temp?  (Read 5323 times)

Offline morbidTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • morbid has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
new sampier temp?
« on: June 21, 2014, 12:11:26 PM »
+1
so i im running a sampier temp right now i have 120 swords 120 parry 120 resist 120 bush 100 necro 80 chive with jewls 90 tac i have 100DI on my suit but what im thinking is drop chive for anatomy for the dmg bonus i only use chive for EoO and i think i will get a better bonus with ant let me know what u think

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: new sampier temp?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 02:19:10 PM »
+1
My sampire:

120 Anatomy
120 Bushido
96 Chivalry
99 Necromancy
60 Parry
120 Swords
120 Tactics

Everything is real skill except I have +15 Bushido on my ring. EoO and DF give nice bonuses on top of the Bushido bonus.

I run without resist though I am thinking of making a paladin without Necro and adding in the resist. Stratics has a lot of good threads on paladins and sampires.

Offline morbidTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • morbid has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »
+1
i like to have the resist for mobs that mana vamp and paralize thats y i dident have anatomy im thinking tho that if i swap chive for anatomy it might be more helpfull i will test it out and see ass of now without the anatomy i can solo baracoon spawns and others ass soon as i test the no chive with ant i will repost

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 08:53:05 PM »
+1
All you really need resist wise is 80 to not get full drained on mana. For paralyze just carry a box. When I mix up my template I generally sacrifice parry to zero and bushido to 60 (IE: When I pickup mining or music skills)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 12:19:23 PM »
+1
You might want to describe your Setup using the 100% Mana Leech Bladed Staves Before suggesting how they change their templates Dx! Heh, Using other weapons that might be a little difficult.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 03:09:57 PM »
+1
I don't use bladed staves o_o My sampire runs macing :P
My template hasn't changed though since I made this sampire, I've run 80 resist from the get go (before reforge weps)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 05:44:32 PM »
+1
I haven't played for awhile now, but can you still copy your toon over to the test shard?  go there, switch your skills around to what ever you want, and try out some mobs.

my thoughts anyways.

Tags: