Author Topic: Hey Everyone Mack Here  (Read 2400 times)

Offline mack0603Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mack0603 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone Mack Here
« on: July 06, 2014, 05:15:57 PM »
Previous introduction was short and not to standard lol..... so now you get to here my life story of UO,Family,IRL Job, And Hobbies YAAAAA!!!

Well first we will start with the basics :)

My name is Justin I am 26 Years Old Married with 3 kids and 2 step Kids yes thats 5!!! I am Electronics Engineer working towards my Masters Equivalent in Electronics Engineering.
I have 2 Hobbys one being Ultima Online since 1998 and love it. Started playing on Sonoma played OSi off n on for  years or so give or take then got into free servers. made my home free server ABCUO for a longest time where i was ranked number one in pvp for idk how long, Server owner changed hands the new oner who was a player i used to pk on a constant took liberty of banning my accounts as soon as he got owner ship awww figure that he didnt want competition, Soon i left didnt play there much anymore due to the shady hand outs since owner exchange. Started getting into little bit of t2a and old school stuff but just didnt like it as much as AOS type of play so now i am on UO Demise  been playing here 2 weeks and not doing to bad mainly pvming right now and gearing up a pvp char soon.

Second hobby is bodybuilding, been in the sport for year n half now and am in love with it other then the constant swore body and not being able to eat everything i want its a good time.

If any other ABC UO players here may know me as MACK and on Sonoma May know me as Sir Camolot.

I came to play uo again cause all the mmos being produced now are complete garbage, they all have the same base line set up pick class pick race do quest rinse and repeat. nothing has the same game play as UO where i can just go do what i want how i want and if i feel like kiling people i can just go do it and benefit from it aswell.

All in all im not the most interesting person, im a bit of a smart ass and have a huge since of humor. I know my grammar is garbage thats why i didnt become a English teacher and the fact that i dont have patience to teach kids everything :)

Care to know more about me general AMERICAN life PM me. PS dont ask for nudes fellas i save the sexy for my wife :)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Everyone Mack Here
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »
Welcome aboard Mack :)

so now you get to here my life story of UO,Family,IRL Job, And Hobbies YAAAAA!!!

You left out education :D

26 Years Old Married with 3 kids and 2 step Kids yes thats 5!!!

:o Some people mature quicker then others :D

PS dont ask for nudes fellas i save the sexy for my wife :)

:-X
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 04:31:29 AM »
Thanks for the updated, and better intro. Welcome to SUO.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 05:08:09 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 05:19:34 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 11:10:49 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO !!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6