Author Topic: Scorp returns to uo :D  (Read 3778 times)

Offline ScorpioTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Scorp returns to uo :D
« on: July 06, 2014, 03:19:52 AM »
Hi im Scorpio(Scorp or Verbin to most gamers) I am 28 years old and have played uo since i was 12 or 13. I was a 14 year uo vet before i stopped pay on my main account. I have been on Shadowbane for the past few years(since stygian abyss) I grow tired of Shadowbane lately and returned to uo. I'm 90% pvper, 10% pvm (usually just long enough to have my suits done :P)
I have a very decorated career on UO on pacific and have pvp'd with some of the most notorious guilds on Pacific osi, Demise, and more other freeshards than i can list. I just started on Wakened UO, im a ML fanboi, loved the system and the re introduction of viable archers in game. My most known Pvpers on Pacific over the years Was Scorpio(had 2 of em one swords one archer) Jack Daniels (necro SW mage) Captain Jack(fisher tamer/thunter once went red on demise fighting the brazillians on fel ice while doing leviathan, yeah red pvm toon beat that :P)  and Aurora Borealis (archer mage, if you ask me only successful archer mage to ever grace the red name :P)

I was in and out of The Empire of the Fallen Lords [FL] for many years on Pacific. I have fought alongside and against some of the most prolific names in the servers history; people like Dracus, Ooji, Nemesis, Purgatory, Torquemada, Wargasm, Digleo, WORD, Cynamin, Jasper Raven, Cid, Indruella Dawn, Artemis, Artery, Neo, Kan Nei, Kiss, Dark Dobert, DJ Burt, Mercutio, Mrs Black, Baron, Frawsty, PsYcHoClOwN, Mr. Eggy, PkActionBarbie, Tyeus, Dimebag....... these are my notable pac friends and foes if anyone that knows me is here on the site and i didnt give you a shoutout, forgive me its been years since i trashed you at yew gate :P On Demise i was with e. I ran with BOSS, Azog, TradingPvpSkill, BuyingPvpSkill, SellingPvpSkill, A Newbie, ReDkNeCk, and Skorpio(no relation).

My knowledge for uo pre Stygian is emmaculate, i've done everything you can do up to that expansion. I excel in char building and unique ways to make non cookie-cutter builds that succeed in pvp. In my older age I do catch myself PVM a little more, owning shimmer praying for that crystalline ring has been fun. I've been known to get my rear handed to me at coon by raiders trying to max luck kill hoping for an elite cleaver to drop lol I've been dubbed a perpetual noob due to things like that and i own it and enjoy it wholeheartedly.

As far as scripting..... I am an idiot. I can press play though and test script often. A friend named Paradox has tried teaching me but has yet to succeed. I am not just here for scripts either, i know some well known scripters and anything i want is an email away. I plan to come here and give scripting a go again and hopefully get some feedback and possibly make something useful. Me and a friend are currently working on a fully automatic t-map locator and looter, and a fully automatic SoS boat driver. Not too complicated for you pro's but its a huge challenge for me and i think this will be a good spot to drop my new hobby's yields.

I chose SUO over the other scripting sites due to the fact you have to be accepted to download. Thats the type of community i would like to learn scripting in. Thanks for reading and i look forward to giving the community the gimpest scripts evah :D

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
Re: Scorp returns to uo :D
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 06:27:09 AM »
Welcome aboard :) Great intro! Looking forward to your script debug chats :)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 06:32:55 AM »
Thanks for the great intro, restricted status is lifted, and you are free to roam around!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 06:56:27 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 08:18:40 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 10:38:47 AM »
I chose SUO over the other scripting sites due to the fact you have to be accepted to download. Thats the type of community i would like to learn scripting in

:o ??? :o ??? :o ??? ;D

This one made my day.  Normally 99.9% of the peeps out there fight, avoid, trick and whine about this easy rule.  It's nice to see every once in a while someone who gets it and appreciates the reason for it.

Thanks for taking your time to introduce us to your vast UO alter-ego.  Hope you enjoy the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 11:58:29 PM »
Thanks Y'all and i even saw some old enemies here already from my freeshard days, already feel right at home lol

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 02:30:17 AM »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 03:23:24 AM »

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »
i remember ya on pac.  Welcome back!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 05:51:59 PM »
i remember ya on pac.  Welcome back!

Nice! Who was your main?

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 07:52:54 PM »
Welcome and I recognize a lot of those Pac names. :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2014, 05:47:26 AM »
Welcome and I know their are others on here that recognize you also.

Tags: