Author Topic: New here  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Sgt.SlaughterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sgt.Slaughter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New here
« on: July 09, 2014, 07:57:27 PM »
Ive been playing UO for about 15 years now and been playing uogamers demise, would be nice to get some other players to play with :) I would like to get my girlfriend playing UO any ideas??? also i love playing archers and being a tradesman... i think thats what i was ment to do with my life!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 02:00:15 AM »
How do you like uogamers demise? Got any scripting experience? Some UO history?
THE GODS DEMAND MORE! :D

I would like to get my girlfriend playing UO any ideas???

• Reward her with money / any items with the name Gucci/Louis Vitton/Guess/... on it
  • Tell her you want to switch roles for a day, you'll clean the house and she can play games. Maybe 1 day is enough to get her hooked but beware of the consequences: she might stop cleaning for good
  • Put a sticker with the title "FACEBOOK" on top of your screen.
  • Say you want to make an ingame shop (you are tradesmen) and you suck at designing houses. Ask her if she wants to design & decorate a house for you :D
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 11:09:40 AM »
Not much scripting history my self im okay at editing simple scripts and checking scripts for the ones that drop your armor.

I have one old chinese doom script that was fully automated with a sampire, but dont think it works anymore.

I LOVE UOGAMERS DEMISE! its not updated as far as OSI which makes it alot of fun!!!

UO history was Pacific/west coast servers i was in a big guild (FL) Empire of the Fallen Lords, we went on a UO tour visiting many servers.

And those are some great ideas for getting her to play :D

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 03:29:59 AM »
Not much scripting history my self im okay at editing simple scripts and checking scripts for the ones that drop your armor.

I have one old chinese doom script that was fully automated with a sampire, but dont think it works anymore.

I LOVE UOGAMERS DEMISE! its not updated as far as OSI which makes it alot of fun!!!

UO history was Pacific/west coast servers i was in a big guild (FL) Empire of the Fallen Lords, we went on a UO tour visiting many servers.

And those are some great ideas for getting her to play :D

I think i still have you on icq from my FL days, how ya been man? Yes this is the real Scorpio. Me and Tremblewick are on another freeshard that just got off the ground, about to set up shop and have a war already brewing. Only been here a little over a week if you are interested. Already got my famous bush archer half geared, also Jasper Raven from CD is supposed to show any day.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 11:23:49 AM »
What shard?

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 06:29:28 PM
I think my most favorite UO memory would be one of the harrowers on pacific, This was before I joined FL,  I was in a smaller guild that i cannot remember the name of, but i whitnessed one player (morrolan of FL) take on 13 other players in a 1v13 and he just destoryed every single one of us. this battle lasted over 3 hours but no matter what FL just kept dominating this is what lead me to join them and become a part of their world tour.

heres a webpage dedicated to some old pictures some may like to see..

http://users.lmi.net/~noodle/netathene/guilds/FLScrapbook/pageflash.htm
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 06:29:28 PM by Sgt.Slaughter »

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 09:28:12 AM »
Pacific :) I was FL off and on, i didn't like it much after Ooji quit but people kept asking me to return so i would till things would get stagnant and easy

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 10:14:40 AM »
Welcome. I was on 2 of FL stops. I play on Sonoma and also origin and was either destroyed or had to retreat at both of those stops. Glad to have you around again.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 10:34:36 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Welcome. I was on 2 of FL stops. I play on Sonoma and also origin and was either destroyed or had to retreat at both of those stops. Glad to have you around again.

Masscre, do you still play on Sonoma?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:49 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 05:03:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Yes !!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 06:38:03 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Yes !!

I use to play some there back in 02 on an account I no longer have. I have a couple of characters started recently but don't know anyone there.

Tags: