Author Topic: Working Taming Script?  (Read 13212 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Working Taming Script?
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 07:02:08 PM »
Work has kept me extremely busy. I should hopefully be on this weekend and will q you.  ;D

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 08:00:07 PM »
That why we haven't heard from you. It sen like you  have a few choice to help me here.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 01:24:04 PM »
Seems that MadDog's Jhelom Pen Taming is broken. Often crashes after 5 minutes. Where is this Uncle Dave's one that you are talking about? I too want to try and train up a Tamer on every shard.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 01:28:18 PM »
UD Taming is over EASY UO     http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

This was the last MOD  and only mod I did to it around those line
; Line 754 spell to kill
; line 570  add all follow me  and wait 10
; line 588 : Modified 9 March 2011  if #contsize = 118_204     *** was  118_186
;  line 592 :                                   set %yy #contposy + 185  *** was  + 165

* add a new line and remove "S" in address
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:41:45 AM by The Ghost »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 01:42:35 PM »
I get a privacy error when clicking on that link Ghost.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 04:31:25 PM »
I get those all the time when following links to EUO anymore. Just go to their PSL and the taming section. It is Uncle Dave's and is one of the approved scripts. I think it is the 4th or 5th one down.

I grabbed the link and it will probably do the same thing as TG but here it is anyways http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=51817#51817

EDIT: I see the difference now. EUO is no longer HTTPS but just HTTP so when clicking on a link that shows secure but the site is no longer secure, it will give a warning.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:34:23 PM by Crisis »

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2020, 09:56:54 PM »
I have trained up taming using the Moonglow Zoo donation script - looks like it is over on easyuo, not here. I made minor modifications to get it to need less interaction.

I think I adjusted the recall run type to include runebook types. Then I setup different rune books for each destination and set the default location. This way the book is the target and no need to open and turn pages.

I also added some rudimentary rails to help walk around a little to check for spawn.

I have also used Jawetzel's Jhelom trainer. Again with lots of modifications to deal with someone else already taming, and choosing the closest one to tame. I tried to make it look less rectangular run - mostly because I was bored. I also modified to use other spells to kill what training up magery on a new character.

Once I reached 90, I switched to using my Mastery trainer.

Gaderian

"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2020, 07:33:36 AM »
Can try mine it has player avoidance built in.   You just need to create a runebook of locations first, but I list all the spots.

Its designed for unattended taming training.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2020, 10:03:30 AM »
I just used madd dog's jhelom trainer, and I had no issues with the script. Another guy was there running the same script. If it's crashing, did you kill something in the pen before starting? One hot tip, trining from 50 to 70 is slowwwww. If you jewel up to tame bulls, then take them off, you gain much faster to 90.

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 08:46:08 PM »
Every time I train a tamer I use Roadkills. It just works man.. Making rails is kinda risky but taming bulls on barrier island is remote. Honestly I don't think I had to do much to get it to work again.

Crazy that its still working 17 years later lol.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Tags: