Author Topic: Star Trek out next Month  (Read 4089 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Star Trek out next Month
« on: April 08, 2009, 10:41:50 AM »
From the previews this movie looks like the first really solid attempt to create the gritty, kick the crap out of some war lord and then sleep with his hot blue alien girlfriend Cpt Kirk from the TV show.  All of the movie versions (and next gen shows) were too sanitized for me -- even with Shatner in them.  I am excited to see an updated version of the more aggressive, inappropriate Kirk from my childhood. 

Here's hoping it doesn't disappoint!!

-P

http://www.startrekmovie.com/
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Star Trek out next Month
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 12:24:37 PM »
Ya, I'm looking forward to this.  However, with the quality of the past Star Trek movies, I'm trying to refrain from excessive hopes to avoid having them dashed completely.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: