Author Topic: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.3b  (Read 21985 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.2
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2015, 03:57:20 PM »
+1
That enough testing for me.  I like the new storage bag and the removal of the display.   The  Necro and Myst work great for me.   I had a few failure with the Margery one.   It didn't work great for me.  The first try I didn't notice an old spellbook.  Second time note sure why but it get stuck making Meteor swarm ( 35 time) before I stop it.   third time not sure what happen but wasn't lucking, got lot of scroll in my pack and  fail.  The six time I pay close attention and once again notice that he wasn't able to make the Polymorph. had to manually do it and I did fill up the book. 

So  recap.   I have 6 books in storage, only one fill at 64. other a various level.  had a mixte of low level scroll and   over 84 Meteor swarm scroll.    Ver 1.1 work before for me. 

I'm sure you didn't touch any of the sub, so I can't see why it fail on my side after u did ur how testing.   Except for the glitch at  line 861. it great. 

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.2
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2015, 04:51:42 PM »
+1
Anyone else up for testing, it is working for me so I am not able to repeat it getting stuck at meteor swarm.  :'(

EDIT: Added a new version, 1.3 with small adjustments

Adjusted resource amounts and added a pause if you run out of resources
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:01:54 PM by Crisis »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.3
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2015, 05:11:19 PM »
+1
I just try Ver 1.1  to make magery and it work flassles for me.  This is weird.   Wonder if it is a code C-18. 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
Re: Crisis Craft and Fill Spellbook Filler Version 1.3b
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 06:03:22 PM »
+1
Ok I took version 1.1 and redid the changes to make sure a mistake was not made. I uploaded it as version 1.3b so give it a try!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 06:25:51 PM »
+1
Right on.  Ver 1.3a work like a charme

Great work

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2015, 02:57:35 AM »
+1
Thanks for all of the testing Ghost! Is there anyone else who can test this to make sure this version is solid? I have made 10 full spellbooks from each category so it is stable for me as well.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »
+1
Anyone else try this by chance? Feedback?  8)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 04:59:07 AM »
+1
Crisis - can you run this just to fill books without any inscription?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 07:29:33 AM »
+1
Gimlet,  Crisis was way ahead of you. You can try this build http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12440.0   

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 10:08:52 AM »
+1
Thanks - I have all the scrolls already!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 01:30:13 PM »
+1
Thanks Ghost! The one Ghost linked should work great for ya Gim. On a side note, I am currently working on an all inclusive scribe script that will train, fill empty books from containers, craft and fill books, craft spell scrolls and other items.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2015, 01:09:07 PM »
+1
I will give this a run for you and provide some feed back in the next day for ya!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2015, 06:08:52 PM »
+1
Thank you  ;D

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2015, 01:34:58 PM »
+1
Ok I ran this most of today. Here are some items for you.

I have run about 75 Magery Books

I found that I have to start with my backpack completely empty of resources otherwise it hickups at some point and starts making additional scrolls or says I am out of one of the ingredients without refilling.

In the backpack at start I just have the pen, tinker's tools, a few ingots. Runs pretty smooth from there.

Every once in awhile I get a spellbook completed short one or two scrolls but they are in my backpack and did not end up in the book.

I also run into a situation from time to time in the higher level spells where the script does not go into meditation mode and I get the you do not have enough mana error. This is pretty hit and miss.

It would be nice to be able to set the script to do a series of books. Since I would be using it to stock books for sale on my vendors. It would be much more convenient to be able to say make 20 books

I will make another 50 or so and move onto the next type

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2015, 10:12:11 AM »
+1
Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: