Author Topic: possible help with the start of a script please?  (Read 3305 times)

Offline KetchupTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
possible help with the start of a script please?
« on: June 02, 2015, 08:50:22 PM »
I'm in need of some guidelines to follow, I would like some help starting this, if anyone could show me how pressing a key on one client can be sent to all the other open clients or ones selected, ones selected is probably better and return back to the main client and wait for another key to be pressed.
If someone could help me out by showing me how for example I can armor ignore and momentum strike as a start would be perfect, I can then mess around adding new keys!
I suppose this script could even send the key pressed to the clients and I can set the macros up through the clients
any advice or the start of the script would be great please!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: possible help with the start of a script please?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 08:21:19 AM »
Do you have an idea of what you want to do?  and where you want to go.   If I read this, you want to press (F1) and have the script to turn on MS on multiple account.

If you are using two account just start a second exuo so each account have his own.   Or you might want to try the option that swap between client.   Since it a diffenrent client you can do other task with having to wait.    Like you  are monitorieng your health, you can apply aids on both at the same time ( almost).   I my-self using 2 PC to run two acccount.   

Offline KetchupTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 09:14:56 AM »
currently now I'm using lame 3.0 on both accounts, that is fine for using the same ability over and over, but for example, if I wanted to fight medusa without lenses I'd need it to use momentum strike on more than 1 account in case one or more got stone formed, if you get what I mean, so yeah as you said I'm looking for something that when I press for example F1 all accounts will armor ignore and F2 momentum strike then later after I see how it's done I'll try to add spells and other things myself

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2015, 06:04:54 AM »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 08:31:51 AM »
Welcome Aboard!

Tags: