Author Topic: C2's Potion Factory (Makes mass bottles - no kegs)  (Read 63433 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
C2's Potion Factory (Makes mass bottles - no kegs)
« on: April 30, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »
I wrote this due to guildies really needing a stable potion maker that didn't freeze up or space out on them after making a few 1000' pots. The result is a potion maker that you can make an insane amount of pots with while u are afk. Take a nap and run this baby- fill a vendor or whatever you want!
Screen shots of menus down below!

Sorry non-osi- I know kegs are better for you (found out after the fact)

What it does!
*Makes every single potion in the game!
* If you run out of regs/resources, the script will jump to the next item and leave you a different message at the end of the order that says you had one or more items uncompleted due to resource shortage but it will not halt and make you wake up with the rest of your stuff unmade when you come back to the comp.
*has gump waits so lag WILL NOT leave you in an endless loop for hours
*makes pots in bottles since they are stackable and are only one slot now. So easy to pull of a stack!
*makes smoke bombss

You can run it without tinker by making your resource bag full of tools... change this line:
;========================================================================================================
;To control tinker skill use:
set %tinker #true    ;#false for no tinker skill
;========================================================================================================
It looks in secure for tinker tools so craft a bag of tinker tools and lock it down.  then put bottles and supplies in.  Much faster and easy to maintain.

What it needs:
Code: [Select]
;Directions:
;Have one bag with all of the supplies needed to craft on the top level.
;ingots, morters (if not tinkering), empty bottles, regs, items for special poisons and at least one tinker tools in your pack.
;Have a second bag in the secure to drop finished potions.
;hit play
;check boxes for each type you want !!!AND!!! then enter how many of each you want!
;Tips:
;A nice alchemy tally with a high Alchemy Bonus Would be sweet!
Fixes:
6/14/08 - adjusted naming to deal with iron ingots only showing as ingots. picks up ingots correctly now
2/23/09 - fixed tool crafting subs/ upgraded and fixed a few other bugs
11/17/09 modified ingot selection/ignore process as to suggestion
;10/17 fixed new gump categories
10/18 fixed a mistake on grater cure position
6/6/12 - untested fix for not checking for secondary stacks of regs added

There are 6 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's Potion Factory 2.1 with smoke bombs (Pre High Seas).txt
C2's Potion Factory 2.2b with smoke bombs (post High Seas).txt
C2's Potion Factory 2.2c with smokebombs (Post High Seas).txt
C2's Potion Factory 2.2d with smokebombs (Post High Seas).txt
pot maker done.jpg
pot maker.jpg
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:40:06 PM by _C2_ »

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Potion Factory (Makes mass bottles - no kegs)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »
hey, C2, did I ever give you my Smoke Bomb Add-on?

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 03:57:28 PM »
hey, C2, did I ever give you my Smoke Bomb Add-on?

no you didn't but i did add to smoke bombs to the cooking script.  i would still like to see what you did and add it in and give u credit for it on the script

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »
updated for SA menu changes... Happy crafting!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 03:10:52 PM »
LOL I just made the changes myself went to post the update, and look at you.. beat me to it.

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »
its trying to make a jointing plane instead of Mortars... its clicking wooden items instead of tools.. I believe changing the 30 to a 40 should fix this problem.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
The selection index (left side) has a new selection, so everything goes down by 1.  Easy change when using Machine's craftItem sub.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »
line 645 changed to
gosub click 30 130 generic_gump   ; selects tools for new crafting

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 07:31:30 PM »
line 645 changed to
gosub click 30 130 generic_gump   ; selects tools for new crafting

thx - thought i got it all - fixed same version
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:33:01 PM by _C2_ »

Bagenholt

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 09:17:33 AM »
Hello ^^

Is there by any chance tools can be used inside bags instead of being only in your main pack? I don't have tinkering on my alchemist since I just stone alchemy on and off my archer. So, currently I just make a large amount in a bag and transfer it over to my alchemist and then move each tool into that chars main pack. The script is am amazing help as is but I thought this addition would streamline the pot making process for others that don't have a dedicated crafter for alchemy.

Thank you for such an excellent script! I didn't expect it to be that much faster than the new options 'make max' in the crafting gumps but, wow really fast than when I was making pots unaided.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »
Hello ^^

Is there by any chance tools can be used inside bags instead of being only in your main pack? I don't have tinkering on my alchemist since I just stone alchemy on and off my archer. So, currently I just make a large amount in a bag and transfer it over to my alchemist and then move each tool into that chars main pack. The script is am amazing help as is but I thought this addition would streamline the pot making process for others that don't have a dedicated crafter for alchemy.

Thank you for such an excellent script! I didn't expect it to be that much faster than the new options 'make max' in the crafting gumps but, wow really fast than when I was making pots unaided.

That option to drag tools is in the header/set-up at the top of the script I believe.  I don't think I took it out ever.  It was a drag tool out of resource feature

Just looked over the code and I could modify it slightly to drag from any open container.  Right now it drags from your secure only.  Your best strategy until i post a new version will be to craft a full bag of tools and lock it down.  then put bottles and regs in it as your secure.  I will adjust this feature in the next few days though.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:17:51 AM by _C2_ »

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 07:03:21 AM »
Nice. New version worked like a charm.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 07:19:21 AM »
I have been loking at the code for the drag option and did notice a way it could be more efficient.
I could modify it slightly to drag from any open container.  Right now it drags from your secure only.  Your best strategy until i post a new version will be to craft a full bag of tools and lock it down.  then put bottles and regs in it as your secure.  I will adjust this feature in the next few days though.

fo now change tinker to false at the top of the script and make  special secure.

Bagenholt

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »
Ah awesome I'll try it out. To be honest I didn't look at any of the code *blush*

Offline danger mouse

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • danger mouse has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 04:55:15 AM »
this is the fastest and best potion script ive ever used thanx c2

Tags: