Author Topic: C2's BOD Collector Script  (Read 128085 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's BOD Collector Script
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2014, 02:18:10 AM »
Been catching up on changes since i left. One of the things i noticed is the changes to the trial accounts.
Apparently we aren't able to collect BODS on trial accounts anymore... That used to rock with this script :(
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2014, 04:46:07 PM »
Been catching up on changes since i left. One of the things i noticed is the changes to the trial accounts.
Apparently we aren't able to collect BODS on trial accounts anymore... That used to rock with this script :(
correct, big change

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2014, 06:44:52 AM »
I have been using your script for a long time and have collected thousands of bods with it.  I have not had any problems with it since back in 2009.  Thanks so much for an awesome script. 
However, with the patch yesterday and the EUO update, I do have a problem.  When it is time for a bod run, the script logs in my account name on the correct line, then, it backspaces over account name and types in my password on the account line instead of dropping down to the line for the Password.  I have not had any problems with my other scripts that I use a lot that I log in my account, just this one that has to log my account in.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2014, 07:57:00 AM »
I have been using your script for a long time and have collected thousands of bods with it.  I have not had any problems with it since back in 2009.  Thanks so much for an awesome script. 
However, with the patch yesterday and the EUO update, I do have a problem.  When it is time for a bod run, the script logs in my account name on the correct line, then, it backspaces over account name and types in my password on the account line instead of dropping down to the line for the Password.  I have not had any problems with my other scripts that I use a lot that I log in my account, just this one that has to log my account in.  Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a similar problem on a different script. It looks like it is not tabing to the next line after entering pw. This is an EUO problem and needs to be reported to the higher powers.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2014, 09:09:00 AM »
Is it Breaking the Tab Keystroke or the Click Command Gimlet. I haven't had any problems using my Logger Inner script here recently.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2014, 09:21:33 AM »
Code: [Select]
    if #Result = Login_Screen
    {
    set #lshard !Shard
    Gosub Click_Offset 530 364
    For !Number 1 20
    {
    Key Back
    }
    Msg !Account
    wait 20
    gosub click_Offset 531 405
        for !number 1 15
        {
          key Back
        }
      Msg !Pass
      Gosub Click_Offset 617 448
      Gosub Cont_Timer 20 Contsize 408_288
    }

The Snippet from my login stuff, still working.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2014, 10:15:42 AM »
When it is time to start running the bod collector, the script types in my account name on the Account Name line, then it is suppose to tab down to the Password line.  However, what it does is: backspaces over my account name and then types in my password.  since there is no typing on the Password line, the script just sits there. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2014, 10:18:05 AM »
Manwinc's lumberjacker stopped working for me. Script gets stuck at bank. Not sure what changed.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
As soon as I stop staring at pearls Avatar I'll figure that out.

Are you guys using the most recent one posted on Euo? Or Neo's Version?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2014, 12:48:10 PM »
I am using C2's BOD Collector Script.  Thanks for the responses and trying to help. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »
Is it Breaking the Tab Keystroke or the Click Command Gimlet. I haven't had any problems using my Logger Inner script here recently.

It is your sub!

Have you tried to run it today with the new EUO version.
( BTW Neo's EUO hack works fine )

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2014, 05:31:48 PM »
Neo's version was working great for me. Only thing odd I noticed was I needed to double up my MC Clicks, but I was also writing something new, so it was probably already a problem in EUO itself.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2014, 01:03:52 PM »
Just curious if anyone else is having a problem gathering Bods with C2's Bod Collector Script?  Ever since the patch last week, I have not been able to collect bods.  I even downloaded the new EUO build 264 and I continue to have the same problem.  I am having problems getting the script to log my characters in.

When it is time to start running the bod collector, the script types in my account name on the Account Name line, then it is suppose to tab down to the Password line.  However, what it does is: the cursor does not tab down to the Password line and the cursor stays on the Account Name Line and the script backspaces over my account name and then types in my password.  since there is no typing of the Password on the Password line, the script just sits there.

I would appreciate any help with how I to put a line of script in so after it types my account name; the script would type in my Account Name and then tab down to the Password Line.

I play on Catskills and my characters are Legendary Blacksmiths and Tailors 

Thanks in advance for any help.    :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 04:54:12 PM by REEFHAWK »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2014, 05:07:28 AM »
REEFHAWK - it seems that there were some changes in the login menu that may be causing you issues. Check out C2's Auto Logger script thread, there is discussion there - http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=803.0

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2014, 05:15:57 AM »
Just curious if anyone else is having a problem gathering Bods with C2's Bod Collector Script?  Ever since the patch last week, I have not been able to collect bods.  I even downloaded the new EUO build 264 and I continue to have the same problem.  I am having problems getting the script to log my characters in.

When it is time to start running the bod collector, the script types in my account name on the Account Name line, then it is suppose to tab down to the Password line.  However, what it does is: the cursor does not tab down to the Password line and the cursor stays on the Account Name Line and the script backspaces over my account name and then types in my password.  since there is no typing of the Password on the Password line, the script just sits there.

I would appreciate any help with how I to put a line of script in so after it types my account name; the script would type in my Account Name and then tab down to the Password Line.

I play on Catskills and my characters are Legendary Blacksmiths and Tailors 

Thanks in advance for any help.    :)

Easyuo 1.5 version 264 corrected a couple issues but some are still borked up. mouse clicks on teh login screen seem to no longer execute correctly on the main menu page anymore. they work everywhere else though. so odd. I have updated my login subs to accomodate for that in the thread that 12xs links above. I will try to get this script updated right now. this is the last chance I have for about 5 days. reference the link for trouble shooting if the upcoming update does not work.

Tags: