Author Topic: C2's BOD Collector Script  (Read 127730 times)

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's BOD Collector Script
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2014, 04:50:17 PM »
I have tried the above untested version of C2's BOD Collector Script which C2 posted a little earlier in an attempt to fix the log in problem.  I tried it with EUO ver 265 and then with EUO ver 264.  The following is what happens when I hit begin:

When I hit begin, in the Account Name line the script types "Luna", without the Parentheses, instead of my Account Name.  Then it Tabs down to the Password Line, and it appears to type in my Account Name, cant really tell, but the asterisks equal the same number of letters as in my Account Name.  It waits a few seconds then attempts to Login, and I get notification "your account cannot login for one of the following reason, and there is a list" but the Account Name and Passwords are incorrect. 

I know C2 said he would not be on for a few days, hope someone can help.

thanks in advance for any help.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2014, 05:50:04 PM »
Did you reenter your acct lines above. I may have a couple minutes to put the script together and test it before I leave tomorrow. Quite fascinating because the only stuff I changed were in the sub login for the acct login. It doesn't even say luna in the login subs. The login subs alone work.  So odd

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2014, 07:00:01 PM »
I downloaded the BOD Collector Script from above.  Set my Shard to %S1 Catskills.  then typed My %A1 Account Name and my %A1 Password. Then entered my gosub login 1 luna %A1 %PW1 %S1.

I looked through the script and could not find luna anywhere that was not commented out except in the gosub login lines. I thought it very weird also.

I just tried to use the script one more time just in case and it did the same thing once more:  on the Account Name line typed luna and it looks like it typed my Account Name in the Password line, just going by the number of characters represented on that line.

Thanks so much for responding and trying to help with the script and for the use of your scripts over the years. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2014, 08:54:18 AM »
okay,,, the container stuff is really jacked up on these new easyuo versions.  Have not tried 265 yet but got it going for now. When I return from vacation, I can work on making the container size adjustments that will speed up a few of the click points again. the changed or breaks in the actual easyuo program borked this script hard.

Try the new fix

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's IFarm 1.3 Login Hack for EUO changes.txt

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2014, 09:16:10 AM »
Thanks!  I'll check it out after I get off work tonight.  Appreciate you updating it! 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2014, 10:46:28 AM »
First off, C2 thank you very much for giving us a working BOD Collector.  I just downloaded the C2's Ifarm 1.3 Login Hack for EUO Changes.  It worked for me to collect BODs.  I can't tell you thanks enough. 

The following is not a complaint, but just an explanation of what went on while I was collecting BODs just a few minutes ago:

The Script typed in my Account Name, tabbed down and typed in my Password, then continued to the Character List.  The script set on the Character List for several seconds, but then selected the correct character and Logged him in.  As soon as the character was logged in, the Script closed the Paper doll and then the characters backpack. Then the Script selected Both BODs, the tailor and the smith, then opened the characters backpack and put both BODs in the appropriate BOD Book.  Then it opened the Characters Paperdoll and then logged out and went to the next character and repeated the above.

With all that said, I want to thank you for taking the time before leaving on your vacation to fix this Script for us.  I am now back to Collecting BODs. thanks

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2014, 01:20:24 PM »
First off, C2 thank you very much for giving us a working BOD Collector.  I just downloaded the C2's Ifarm 1.3 Login Hack for EUO Changes.  It worked for me to collect BODs.  I can't tell you thanks enough. 

The following is not a complaint, but just an explanation of what went on while I was collecting BODs just a few minutes ago:

The Script typed in my Account Name, tabbed down and typed in my Password, then continued to the Character List.  The script set on the Character List for several seconds, but then selected the correct character and Logged him in.  As soon as the character was logged in, the Script closed the Paper doll and then the characters backpack. Then the Script selected Both BODs, the tailor and the smith, then opened the characters backpack and put both BODs in the appropriate BOD Book.  Then it opened the Characters Paperdoll and then logged out and went to the next character and repeated the above.

With all that said, I want to thank you for taking the time before leaving on your vacation to fix this Script for us.  I am now back to Collecting BODs. thanks

Fantastic. When I return, I will adjust for the new changes to container size so it works smoother. The character choice menu is a perfect example of the change to reading container size. That wait is because of the variables in the EUO program showing differently. Thank goodness I built safety timers in to move the script forward after a certain time. The waits are to support against lag but now they are all getting triggered because they don't look the same in the new EUO 1.5 builds variables anymore...

Anyway, stoked you can run it again. I have not collected bods in well over five or six years so testing this can be tricky.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2014, 08:46:57 PM »
Been running the updated one you posted and its working pretty much like it should except it never clicks to accept the bod, the bod gump pops up and you have the option to get the bod but it doesnt it goes on to the next one.  It cycles through all six bods (tailor and smith) but never gets them then goes to the next character and does the same thing.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2014, 07:38:41 AM »
Been running the updated one you posted and its working pretty much like it should except it never clicks to accept the bod, the bod gump pops up and you have the option to get the bod but it doesnt it goes on to the next one.  It cycles through all six bods (tailor and smith) but never gets them then goes to the next character and does the same thing.

I have a feeling that is the container size issue. they have container size as two separate values now in the EUO variables. I noticed it was skipping a character click at one point due to this. I'll get it back up soon next week.

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2014, 11:02:05 AM »
Thanks so much for your script.
I was wondering, up until last week I had been using version 1.0, and what it does, after the script collects BODs, it puts the time for the next BOD run in the EUO box.  Then I close EUO, and after playing UO for a while, especially in the evening, I will open EUO, then the BOD Collector script and hit play. when the EUO box opens and shows when the next BOD run is, the time for the next BOD run is the time that was there prior to closing EUO. 

I was wondering if it would be to much trouble to have the new version keep track of he time this way.  What happens now, is you let the Script perform the BOD run and it puts the time for the next BOD run when it has completed the run.  However, if you close EUO, the time for the next BOD run is left blank. 

thanks for listening.  Hope you have a great vacation.   

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2014, 04:42:15 PM »
Thanks c2. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2014, 07:33:14 AM »

Will you try this new version 267 and then give feedback again? It seems to be working for one other but not you. are you using the get 3 at once mode or one at a time mode? the gump size stuff has not changed and still works correctly outside the main menu

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2014, 07:50:20 AM »
updated timing on gumps... only the main menu gumps were impacted by the change.
version attached here and on main post

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
C2's IFarm 1.4 public (EUO Version 267 or higher).txt

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2014, 10:56:27 AM »
I just downloaded the new Collector Script and will use EUO 267 for my next bod run at 5:52 EST.  will post shortly after and let you know how it went.  Thanks so much for working on this for us.   

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2014, 02:51:40 PM »
I just tried the new BOD Collector Script with EUO Ver. 267.  When I hit the Begin button, all that happened was it gave me a time 6 hours from now.  So, then I tried it with EUO Ver. 264, and the same thing happened again.  It did not type in the Account Name or the Password.  The script just gave me a time of 6 hours from now for the next run.  Thanks so much for working on this. 

Tags: