Author Topic: C2's BOD Collector Script  (Read 127490 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's BOD Collector Script
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
Did you transfer all your character login lines? That is what it would do if there were no lines put in to log characters in with.

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • REEFHAWK has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2014, 09:22:54 PM »
you were right, I forgot to add my account and character info.  I added that info and started my BOD run.  the Script is typing my account name and password and then logging into my shard is back to being fast. However, as soon as the character is logged in, it closes the Paperdoll and backpack.  Then collects both bods (smith and tailor, only one of each type of bod}, then opens backpack and puts the collected bods in the appropriate BOD Book.  then opens the paperdoll and then logs out and moves on to the next character.  the speed at which it works is back to prior to the last patch.  yea. 

Sorry about forgetting to put my information in and then posting.

Thanks for all the help and support.

Offline Nico

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nico has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2014, 08:29:45 AM »
login/charchange works good for me now , but the bodcollecting itself mess up a bit, chars do open the meny to get bods,but never pick to get one, and then sorts backpack and logs out,  gonna try work it with f8 now

Post Merge: June 08, 2014, 08:38:46 AM
think it is a lagg issue, soled with adding a paus in the sub:
sub collect
wait 18 ;%1 smith or tailor
repeat
if #contname = trade_gump
   gosub gump_locations 100 50 r
event macro 31
wait 15
exevent popup %bodguy
wait 10
gosub bod_gump 30 40 ; for menu pop up spot
wait 10
gosub TM_AdvJournalScan bodmessage NONE an_offer_may_be_available
if #result = #true
   {
   gosub TM_AdvJournalSync bodmessage
   wait 60s

btw, im missing that additional time option in easyuo client, where did it go?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:38:46 AM by Nico »

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2014, 09:44:32 AM »
you were right, I forgot to add my account and character info.  I added that info and started my BOD run.  the Script is typing my account name and password and then logging into my shard is back to being fast. However, as soon as the character is logged in, it closes the Paperdoll and backpack.  Then collects both bods (smith and tailor, only one of each type of bod}, then opens backpack and puts the collected bods in the appropriate BOD Book.  then opens the paperdoll and then logs out and moves on to the next character.  the speed at which it works is back to prior to the last patch.  yea. 

Sorry about forgetting to put my information in and then posting.

Thanks for all the help and support.

The closing of all those gumps is intentional and helps deal with lagged vet reward gumps and such. that is by design.

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2014, 01:36:38 PM »
Thanks for the quick response and glad to hear opening and closing of the backpack and the paperdoll is intended. 
I run 2 accounts on an older computer {had no problems,  both accounts have 7 characters each) and 2 accounts on a new computer, The only problem I have had is on this newer computer, on account 2, character #1 is not a BS or Tailor and is not included in the login script area.  what happens is Account one gathers the bods with no problem, but when it tries to login character 2 on Account 2, the Script types in my Account name and Password. Then it acts like it is going to the Shard page, but the UO page goes blank. Since you can gather up to 3 bods, I tried once again with both accounts and the same thing happened again, the UO page went blank.  So, I deleted all of Account 1 info and hit begin with Account 2, only has characters 2-6 collecting BODs.  The script ran with no problem.  not sure what is wrong, but on my next bod run, I will put BS and Tailor on my character #1 and run the Script once again and let you know how it went

Thanks so much for fixing the problems with this Script, I know you mentioned you had not gathered BODs in quite some time, so I really thank you for taking the time to get it up and running once again.

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2014, 04:48:48 AM »
I ran the Script again with Account 1 having no problems and Account 2 now having characters 1 - 6, having the same problem with the UO screen going blank.  This time on Account 2, Characters 1 - 3 did just fine collecting BODs.  Then with character #4 it typed in the Account Name and Password, then when the script tabs to go to the Shard selection, the UO screen attempts to go to the Shard selection screen and that is when the UO screen goes blank. 

The crazy thing is, on my other computer, which I bought in 2003 and is a lot slower, the Script runs just fine with 2 Accounts and the new Gaming computer, just a few months old is the one having problems.

I was wondering if you could tell me where to put a wait just after the Script types the Password and just before the Script goes to the Shard selection screen.

Thanks once again for all your support.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2014, 08:54:33 AM »
I ran the Script again with Account 1 having no problems and Account 2 now having characters 1 - 6, having the same problem with the UO screen going blank.  This time on Account 2, Characters 1 - 3 did just fine collecting BODs.  Then with character #4 it typed in the Account Name and Password, then when the script tabs to go to the Shard selection, the UO screen attempts to go to the Shard selection screen and that is when the UO screen goes blank. 

The crazy thing is, on my other computer, which I bought in 2003 and is a lot slower, the Script runs just fine with 2 Accounts and the new Gaming computer, just a few months old is the one having problems.

I was wondering if you could tell me where to put a wait just after the Script types the Password and just before the Script goes to the Shard selection screen.

Thanks once again for all your support.

i added a couple of waits to the login procedure. see if that helps. not sure if your computer is going so fast that it makes uo freeze up or what but that is plain bizarre. 1.4b

Offline REEFHAWK

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2014, 12:09:44 PM »
Thanks so much for working with me to get the Script working on my computer.  I downloaded 1.4b, put all my info in.  hit begin and it ran through both Accounts on my Gaming Computer with no problems.

Once again, thank you.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2014, 06:50:56 AM »
Hi C2,

I was having the same problem. I will download it and give it a whirl this morning. I have 5 accounts in there and was making it partway through the second.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2014, 02:48:35 PM »
So I tried the latest version with the latest euo and still having issues.  The bod gump flashes on the screen then but it doesnt get the bod.  SOmetimes 1 out of 6 bods, im doing tailor and smith.  Let it run through all my accounts and it did the same thing.  The bod gump flashes but not usually till the very last one does it click the gump to get the actual bod.  Thanks.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2014, 08:24:47 PM »
So I tried the latest version with the latest euo and still having issues.  The bod gump flashes on the screen then but it doesnt get the bod.  SOmetimes 1 out of 6 bods, im doing tailor and smith.  Let it run through all my accounts and it did the same thing.  The bod gump flashes but not usually till the very last one does it click the gump to get the actual bod.  Thanks.

Okay,
  I'll look closer at the bod gump stuff tomorrow morning. So weird... not of the sizes had appeared to change but i will walk slowly through it and see. Did you happen to try the waits that are up a few posts just to see what would happen? They are inserted in red and worked for that user. I am wondering if they would work for you. that would give me some good insight.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2014, 06:16:19 AM »
Hi,

I have had the newest 1.4b version running for the last day or so and it seems to be working fine now that you tweaked it a bit.

I am on osi
Have 5 accounts set up in there
6 or so slots per account
Set to collect every 6 hours

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2014, 08:11:43 AM »
c2 I added those wait times and its working now.  Thanks!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2014, 10:55:56 AM »
c2 I added those wait times and its working now.  Thanks!

Thx for checking that out. I'll check the gumps out and add some waits as needed to simulate the best possible situation. It is so hard to work on this without bod collectors myself.

Offline Nico

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nico has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2014, 11:12:51 AM »
make some chars on a shard you dont usually play ,1 tailor/smith is enough

Tags: