Author Topic: C2's BOD Collector Script  (Read 127609 times)

Offline dubyabuddha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dubyabuddha has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: C2's BOD Collector Script
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 09:26:42 PM »
i tweaked it for my free shard, took a while to figure it out though works perfectly

Offline maximus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • maximus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2010, 11:49:29 AM »
one of the best scripts I have ever seen.... works great !!!!!!!!!!!!

sometime it hangs up when I have 50+ skills on a char and there is one hour to wait... but once it runs it is AWSOME !!!!!!!
--> am running it with 19 chars on a shard with 3 accounts and it makes my life so damn easy

Genius !!

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »
one of the best scripts I have ever seen.... works great !!!!!!!!!!!!

sometime it hangs up when I have 50+ skills on a char and there is one hour to wait... but once it runs it is AWSOME !!!!!!!
--> am running it with 19 chars on a shard with 3 accounts and it makes my life so damn easy

Genius !!

thx, for the kind words... if you see that there is aparticular type of bod order that is botching it let me know.  we may be able to fix that little hickup

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Paradise has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2011, 12:35:11 PM »
Hi C2.. I love this script!  Thank you so much for it.  I am having a problem getting it to put the BODs in the books.  I have labeled the books tailor and smith, but it never puts them in the books.  Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thanks again!
-Para

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2011, 06:01:07 PM »
The BOD book placer part of the script has been disabled or broken since the last update.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2011, 06:23:12 PM »
first i have heard of this and since i havent collected bods in about 3 years i depend on hel to debug.  the sub to drop the bods should be working and was not removed or turned off.   I am looking through the code and see no reason for it to be not dropping unless the bag is getting closed before it goes to log out.  can someone watch to see if after it collects or while it collects thta the backpack is still open.  i have  afeeling that might be it fromn the gump fixes that were made.  the sub is playing but maybe there is nothing to find because the backpack is closed.  I'll add an extra pack opening at the end during the bod drop to se eif that fixes it.. but please watch thta section to give details.  1.2b will have an extra pack open

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2011, 12:41:47 PM »
Thank you for looking into this C2.  I was watching the script, and you are right, the script opens the backpack, then closes it, then gets the bods from the NPCs, then logs out.

I'll check out 1.2b and let you know how it goes =)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:43:55 PM by Paradise »

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
You're a genius  ;D It seems to be working now! Thanks!  Please let me know if there is anything I can ever help you with!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »
You're a genius  ;D It seems to be working now! Thanks!  Please let me know if there is anything I can ever help you with!

outstanding... another case of the classic fix something break something syndrome

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2011, 07:38:04 AM »
Do people still collect bods in this fashion?  I was under the impression that the system had changed to allow you to receive a bod every time you turn in a bod.  In other words, once you have tons of junk bods, you can turn them in for good bods.

Is this for getting that initial stash of bods and just "re-upping" when necessary?

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »
Do people still collect bods in this fashion?  I was under the impression that the system had changed to allow you to receive a bod every time you turn in a bod.  In other words, once you have tons of junk bods, you can turn them in for good bods.

Is this for getting that initial stash of bods and just "re-upping" when necessary?

it is for an initial stash or for folks that only fill iron and once they turn in each time their iron get lower and lower.  all personal preference.  I dont do this anymore at all.

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2011, 09:26:34 PM »
c2  Do, you recall a script from winuo that removed bods from 1 bod book. filled the bod. then filled another book? I vaguely recall the script being written by you but I really only recall the letter C lol.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »
c2  Do, you recall a script from winuo that removed bods from 1 bod book. filled the bod. then filled another book? I vaguely recall the script being written by you but I really only recall the letter C lol.

There is one on this site here in the 'submit your script' section.  Paulonius wrote a great little tool that works hand in hand with s7's bod filler. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »
yes, it dropped five  bods and called snickers, put five away and redropped five and called snickers....

it was from a current elite member here.  i dont have it but paulonius' version should be solid and do the job

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »
Ah Thanks Gentlemen.

Tags: