Author Topic: C2's BOD Collector Script  (Read 127707 times)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: C2's BOD Collector Script
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2011, 07:04:47 PM »
The only think I can think of would be a long delayed vet rewards gump, or perhaps a BOD name gump if the cursor is over the game gump.  Since I dropped the two second delay in it has been running without a problem for a day and a half, wich is significantly longer than I was able to run before.  I am going to start adding in a bunch of additional shard toons to do a cross with Ultima and I will report back after my stress test.

As an aside, I am thinking that the script loses time by resetting the clock on the cycle at the last toon.  I wonder if you tested it resetting the clock on the cycle by the first toon instead.  I may make that change and see how it runs, unless you let me know that its a bad idea for some reason....
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2011, 07:33:10 PM »
As an aside, I am thinking that the script loses time by resetting the clock on the cycle at the last toon.  I wonder if you tested it resetting the clock on the cycle by the first toon instead.  I may make that change and see how it runs, unless you let me know that its a bad idea for some reason....

I moved that line all over when i use to collect bods.  After teh first guy seemed to leave a lot of characters standing around waiting at time but i never use it after the very last guy.  it is just in there last as to not confuse nonwriters.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2011, 05:35:30 AM »
C2 - Just wondering a few things about this script.
I assume it will work on siege?
Can i stand downstairs in luna or do i need to be in the exact spot on your picture?
I want to remain logged in on one character (pick up tail and smith BODs every hour)
how do i set it that way?

Thanks for any input!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2011, 08:04:17 AM »
Well...SOMEone is all about Seige lately!

Come back to the light!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »

C2 - Just wondering a few things about this script.
I assume it will work on siege.  Bod guys have the same gumps etc... don't they?
  I have never played siege but assume it would.  Luna is the same design.
Can i stand downstairs in luna or do i need to be in the exact spot on your picture? 
  by design, no.  you cannot instant log downstairs but it looks like that is not your intent below.You can actually find better locations if you do not need to insta log for the next guy as on siege.  Just let him/her time out.

I want to remain logged in on one character (pick up tail and smith BODs every hour)
You could if you did alterations... meaning taking out the log out section and adding a backpack opening timer to keep you logged in.
how do i set it that way?
That really will just take ; off subs you no longer need.  I imagine it is a very easy process with the main focus being on removing the logout subs and adjusting the wait for next bod sub/timer.  You may need something to keep you from timing out in between bods if you want to stay logged in.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 09:06:50 AM »
Thanks ill give it a shot!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 09:09:24 AM »
Just thought id ask if i should start the script being able to collect or start uncollected?

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 09:31:16 AM »
Just thought id ask if i should start the script being able to collect or start uncollected?

Either way.  It waits if you can't get a BOD yet.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
K thanks - if i dont time out in an hour does it print out my account and pw to the screen?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »
never mind - i watched with another guy! worked great!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2011, 10:21:03 AM »
K thanks - if i dont time out in an hour does it print out my account and pw to the screen?

that would not happen if you are commenting out the log out and back in subs.  

Offline Maprala

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Maprala has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2011, 07:45:42 PM »
Thank you!!! Great Script!!!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
C2 I think something has changed since the EUO update.

I was collecting BODs yesterday on multiple accounts but since patching now I'm not unable to collect BODs. Doesn't seem to be able to find the blacksmith.

Script opens backpacks and paperdolls then logs.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2011, 04:01:41 PM »
C2 I think something has changed since the EUO update.

I was collecting BODs yesterday on multiple accounts but since patching now I'm not unable to collect BODs. Doesn't seem to be able to find the blacksmith.

Script opens backpacks and paperdolls then logs.

my question is did they change the names or are they moved to a further location and now out of range?

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2011, 04:04:29 PM »
They just changed the #findrep from 7 to 255. 

Tags: