Author Topic: [C#, ScriptSDK, XScript] LootLogger  (Read 4090 times)

Offline unisharpTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[C#, ScriptSDK, XScript] LootLogger
« on: March 04, 2020, 09:09:06 AM »
*While this project might not be completely useful to everyone, there are examples in here on how to utilize ScriptSDK (with XScript extension) to quickly and easily evaluate and filter loot.

**This is not a compiled project, this is source code.  If you want to compile the project yourself you can download Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition for free and compile it along with the required references posted below.

LootLogger
This project was started in order to assist me in finding specific pieces of gear to build the perfect suit.  You can either log one container or log every container in your entire house with the click of a button.  Saving the log will save your data in an XML file which you can then use something to parse/display/sort/filter.  I'll be adding methods of parsing data in the next post below this one.

If you look at Form1.cs the are two methods called SaveFiles()  one is commented, the other isn't.  The new method that is not commented out is working but not complete as far as message postbacks.  The old commented method works and is complete.  The difference between the two functions is the way the output is formatted.  The commented way formats the XML file in a Parent->Child format, and the new uncommented method formats the XML file with element properties formatting.

What works:
Search Container, Search All Containers, Save Log, Fetch

Not working at the time of this post:
Load log - I haven't written a new loading method now that I've reformatted the XML output.
SQL connectivity - don't hit anything on the "Settings" tab as it will not work at the moment.

Requirements:
ScriptSDK - https://github.com/Crome696/ScriptSDK
XScript - https://github.com/unisharpUO/XScript

Usage:
Compile and launch, a character must be connected, in-game and in your house.  Choose to search through a container or search through all containers in your house.  Your character will path to containers out of reach.  After the worker thread is complete an autosave is called.

Missing Items:
If a container with items that don't match what's in our item bases, then it will be defined as missing.  Missing items tooltips will be posted in the message output box for debugging.

Source:
https://github.com/unisharpUO/LootLogger

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: [C#, ScriptSDK, XScript] LootLogger
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 09:11:03 AM »
<reserved for posting methods on how to parse XML data>

I'm currently using a WordPress plugin called wpDataTables to parse my XML files.  It's very easy to use and saved me a lot of time writing something to parse data myself.  You can add your table to a page using shortcode.  The table it adds is sortable and filterable making it the perfect application for what I needed.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:36:01 AM by unisharp »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 09:11:34 AM »
Added weapon properties like abilities, type and one or two handed.

Also added export to a different XML format which is accepted by https://wpdatatables.com/ - a WordPress plugin for displaying data.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2020, 06:41:04 AM »
Fixed damage increase