Author Topic: New member found this while looking for some UOp2Mul tools  (Read 1156 times)

Offline jake2237Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jake2237 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member found this while looking for some UOp2Mul tools
« on: September 14, 2020, 04:05:42 AM »
Hey all,

So I just got back to UO after a 10 year break and I've been playing for about 2 months. I've gotten hooked on writing scripts with EasyUo and recently started working on mining scripts for myself. Anyway I found this site when I needed to download a program called UOP2MUl  to get some files for a tile map to help with my mining script. If there are people still around I'm excited to get to know yall and be able to discuss EUO and such with fellow UO fans. Also i'm a comp sci major in college.

Nice to meet you all!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New member found this while looking for some UOp2Mul tools
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 06:10:38 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 07:59:11 AM »
welcome to scriptuo...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 11:48:35 AM »
Welcome!

I am excited to learn that there is another Miner here joining the boring ritual for digging up things.  There are so many new Mining things to get now: Crystalline Blackrock is very useful and saltpeter is used to make cannon poder charges...

Pirating is my favorite. High Seas Battles with Orc Ships and Captains blowing them away with the canons on your ship.  THay made it easier to load and fire the cannons, but if you solo the orc ship it would be nice to have a cannon firing script (sometimes).

There is a sweet spot where you can stop your ship and shoot at the Pirates on the Beacon and not take any damage before blowing the beacon away....that reminds me I will do a write up with images and that may help fellow Pirate Hunters.

ORACLE
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: