Author Topic: Exploiting pet stat cap?  (Read 4032 times)

Offline dimitriliveTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dimitrilive has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Exploiting pet stat cap?
« on: July 28, 2021, 04:30:50 AM »
Does anyone have any knowledge or enlightenment on what appear to be boss-level overcapped stats on pets or whether they are from current or old publicly patched exploits.  I have seen 1 or 2 godmode pets discretely being used when certain shards looked dead. These things have ???/??? hp levels and stats in the 5 figures, everything else appears to be in a normal range.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Exploiting pet stat cap?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 04:42:51 AM »
To view bugs, you need to submit bugs, it is a simple trade off. You also need to be a member and not restricted. I believe the last thing I had said to you was to go back to your intro and talk about yourself and what you enjoy doing in UO. It is a very simple thing that would give you access to our many scripts and help instill yourself into the community. Scriptuo is not a handout, it is a membership into a community.

Offline dimitriliveTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dimitrilive has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Exploiting pet stat cap?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 10:48:20 AM »
I believe the last thing I had said to you was to go back to your intro and talk about yourself and what you enjoy doing in UO. It is a very simple thing that would give you access to our many scripts and help instill yourself into the community. Scriptuo is not a handout, it is a membership into a community.

Hi, I appreciate your stance especially as even you went through this ritual upon joining albeit with more laidback staff although i beg of you to understand that sometimes a story is still stuck in chapter one so a synopsis is impossible. Out of respect i will go back and attempt to expand my introduction.

To view bugs, you need to submit bugs, it is a simple trade off.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, maybe it is my broken style of writing. I am not asking to view any private bug section, i am merely looking to start a discussion around boosted pets and ascertain whether anyone wants to share any public insight on this and whether pets bugged in this manner are widely known/part of the previous pet exploit fixes (overcapping 2 or 3 stats by 10000% seems very different from the info i can find about past patched pet exploits that exploited downgrading slots but i wasn't around then or eve when pet training was released so am going off old forum posts about the patched exploits) or a different style than whats happend in the past. I am merely trying to gauge whether investigating methods to replicate this is a waste of time (due to a prior patch) or whether it's a bug that may still be active given the difference/exploited pets still existing unnerfed

Scriptuo is not a handout, it is a membership into a community.

I am certainly not looking for a handout, instead i am offering a bit of basic information that i've seen and am looking for any basic feedback or discussion as to whether this is old news or something to look into with anything on top a bonus. The game mechanics intrigue me. In the future i may submit my discoveries on anything that hasn't being discussed but until then i'd rather post discussions to see whether there's a few people who have fun discovering these things (or whether they are extinct and seldom post), as we all know that the sooner something is shared, the sooner something is patched.

Tags: