• Reputation Power: 1
  • kiljaedyn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hiya
« on: November 12, 2021, 08:32:06 AM »
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself , I have been playing UO for 23 years off and on, more on then off. I found i like making scripts and watching them work and finding ways to make them more efficient and better. I've modified a few EasyUO scripts for taming, Lumberjacking, and Mining. It's become more fun for me then actually playing the game. I think Terraria and making self sustaining "engines" was my catalyst, and now i'm beginning to dive into scripts for UO.

Anyways, i'm from the USA and im not too old to play games.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:48:04 AM by kiljaedyn »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hiya
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 04:16:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hiya
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 05:06:31 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: