Author Topic: Greetings and Salutaions  (Read 832 times)

Offline 1valdezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • 1valdez has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings and Salutaions
« on: November 12, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »
Hello and well met. I have been on and off of Ultima since 2000. I have never used scripts before, but I have always wanted to try it. A few friends steered me here and I hope that with some practice I might be of some help (eventually).
I have some basic coding experience in C++ and Python and always willing to try new stuff.
I mainly play on OSI Atlantic, and training pets is what I enjoy the most with 4 accounts brimming with full stables.

Sorry in advance for any 1D10t questions I may ask and GG's to all.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Salutaions
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 04:19:00 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

By the way, I need you to go find Trailmyx and get that ID10T and bring it here! I love it, what branch were you in? I loved sending people to others to get those while I was in.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Salutaions
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 05:05:57 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: