Author Topic: old gamer trying to get back into it  (Read 787 times)

Offline banzijoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • banzijo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
old gamer trying to get back into it
« on: November 22, 2021, 05:31:26 PM »
Hello. I am Joe from Eastern Oregon. i played UO since the first year it came out.  i stopped playing when world of warcraft came out, played that for a couple years then stopped gaming altogether for a few years. Now i finally have the powerful computer i need to play whatever graphics intensive game i want, and the only thing i want to really do is build a house in UO again....   My former UO career was a bod runner, guild leader and vendor house organizer.  i ran a ton of in game events for anyone to come enjoy, from crafting/repair nights and full blown auctions to Naval team fight nights.  I mainly played Atlantic shard back then.  Now i want to just have a simple life and not so hectic.  i have never been able to write scripts or debug them but i know my strengths and weaknesses and writing code is definitely a weakness of mine.  a ton of my old tools dont work anymore and i have lost contact with my old scripter buddies.  so i am here to try to make new scripter buddies i can help support and have fun with.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: old gamer trying to get back into it
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 07:32:08 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: old gamer trying to get back into it
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 08:48:25 AM »
WELCOME!

Tags: