Scripting Resources & Utilities > Orion UO Client

Multiskill Trainer for Orion

(1/4) > >>

Ahzmandius:
Hello, I have been hard at working writing up a multi skill trainer that uses a gump based menu for all input selections and information displays. I wanted this to be something you don't need javascript knowledge to use or modify. Some of the features so far:

* Overview: Gump based menu displaying everything needed to interact with the script
* Debugging mode: displays everything happening line by line to track bugs, crashes, freezes, and any other problems.
* Soulstone gaining: Uses Siege soulstone gaining method once appropriate
* Primary Engine: One function handles all training related functions, skills gains, processes, etc
* Bushido, Chivalry, Healing, Hiding, Magery, Necromancy, Spellweaving, Spirit Speak, Stealth, Tailoring, Tracking already work
* Combat training: Will attack current target using equipped weapon type(or wrestling) and heal with what ever skills/resources are handy
* Combat training also detects weapon type and uses soulstone gaining method on Siege to gain any weapon skill every 2 minutes (70.0+)
I am very proud of the work ive pulled off with this script and am pretty much ready to release it but would love to have at least one or two people actually use it first, and i don't personally know anyone else running OrionUO. Looking for anyone willing to simply run the script for a day or two and let me know how things go, any ideas, or someone who actually knows JavaScript and can point out any major deficiencies (got less than 2 months experience here). Once i have a little feedback, ill be ready to post it up in the script section!
[/list]

Crisis:
I run Orion almost exclusively now. I know the basics though, I have made some simple scripts but I am still very new at scripting for Orion.

Ahzmandius:
Same here, ive already noticed i can see it in my code... Have to keep backtracking over stuff ive done because i found a new/better way to do something. Sent you my little project to browse at, already updated it a few times since sending it lol... Just a couple more small things to figure out and this sucker can go live!

The Ghost:
Just install Orion, 
 hear that suppose to be a good program.  Let see how to use this now. 

Ahzmandius:
I couldn't be happier, highly stable, has most of the EC features with the CC looks/feel, and lets you script in JavaScript.. which I am new to, but have been learning different programming/scripting languages since i was 14 so the learning curve seems quite small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version