Scripting Resources & Utilities > Orion UO Client

Orion.FindList

<< < (2/2)

kdzhii:
ok ty, now i know :)
try setting backpack not as a string. in Orion scripts section you will notice it will  highlight, i think thats the way to use it.

altiric:
Go into your Lists Tab->Find Tab.
One the left side, Click New, add "Loot" as List Name
On the right side, click New->Select by Target
Add each item you want moved to that list.
Post Merge: May 21, 2022, 12:41:02 PM
--- Quote from: kdzhii on May 21, 2022, 12:34:23 PM ---ok ty, now i know :)
try setting backpack not as a string. in Orion scripts section you will notice it will  highlight, i think thats the way to use it.

--- End quote ---

You are correct. Instead of using a string you can use 'backpack' which is a global variable with you backback.Serial() :)
Post Merge: May 21, 2022, 12:43:56 PMSorry, had not noticed the picture before. Your Loot name named 'Loot' not Loot (take out the ('))

The Ghost:
I have my  list name as 'loot' ,  so I name it LOOT and it work. 

Crisis:
*NECRO*

I am late to the party but can someone explain .length and what the 2nd line is telling Orion to do?

--- Code: ---if(sorttobag.length) {
for (i = 0; i < sorttobag.length; i++) {
--- End code ---

bendel:
The ".length" property is a property of an array in JavaScript that returns the number of elements in the array.

The 2nd line of the code uses a for loop to iterate over the elements in the "sorttobag" array. The loop starts from 0 and goes until the end of the array, which is determined by "sorttobag.length". The variable "i" is used as the loop counter and is incremented on each iteration.

Sorry, I had this to chatgpt and it seems correct 😅

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version