Author Topic: Back to it!  (Read 639 times)

Offline idonolinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • idonolin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to it!
« on: May 28, 2022, 09:07:33 PM »
Hi, OG player here back from a break after many years.. Started playing UO when I was 16 in 98', I had my account active for about 17 years, playing off and on. My favorite part of the game was the giant faction battles we had back in the day, big enough to crash the servers. Now a days I enjoy the min/maxing for making that perfect gear set for that killer skill template!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:14:25 PM by idonolin »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back to it!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 10:06:26 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back to it!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 12:30:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: