Author Topic: Hi There  (Read 573 times)

Offline ntp2004Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ntp2004 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi There
« on: May 26, 2022, 06:38:43 PM »
Hi all!  I hadn't played UO in years - probably not since ~2013 or so - but randomly got an itch to play again last December and I've been playing ever since.  I played most predominantly between ~98 and ~06, but like many others, left the game for WOW and RL stuff (career, wife, etc.).  I started on Great Lakes initially, but Lake Superior is my home shard these days.  Happy to be back now though, it's been fun, and I look forward to being part of this community!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 06:46:40 PM by ntp2004 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi There
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 07:40:55 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi There
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 08:56:41 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: