Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 539 times)

Offline zeeker13Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zeeker13 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi Everyone
« on: June 16, 2022, 11:38:14 AM »
Hi,

My name is Zeek.  I stumbled across this site somehow in the giant search of UO knowledge after returning to the game.  I left the pacific shard on a misshapen mistake sometime in 2006 when my credit card went expired and my account didn't get paid while I was on an extended work detail.

So, yeah, I lost a whole house to an IDOC.  It was filled of rares at the time...when a million gold was 20bux on ebay! 

I was sour and never rejoined the community until about 6 months ago.

A lot has changed, I had no trouble building a LRC suit...It actually was like 160%, which was unheard of when I stopped playing. Now there are new lands, more quests, better enhancements.  The game is basically changed big-time and my characters are old and dusty.

I returned to find a few of my favorite websites no longer supported and these old hands can't clickety as well as I used to.  I'm thankful to find this site and hope it will help to enhance my gaming experience and maybe my past experience can help to contribute when needed.  Thanks all and looking forward to meeting you. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 02:23:25 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 07:55:56 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: