Author Topic: Hello hello  (Read 646 times)

Offline burgleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • burgle has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello hello
« on: June 16, 2022, 02:11:51 PM »
Hello hello,

I am just getting back into playing some uo on the free shards. I started running scripts in uo back before the second age, and often used a lot of the easy uo scripts.  Made some decent cash through high school farming ingots and gold. Cant wait to get back at it and start showing my kids what their dad used to do for fun.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello hello
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 02:22:32 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline burgleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • burgle has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 04:30:24 PM »
Ok lets try this again now that I am out of my tractor and sitting down lol.

Hi everyone,

Name is Keith and i started playing UO back in 99 early 2000. Played on Napa valley, and was heavy into the RP guilds that were running rampent on that server. Started out just with a normal mishmash toon, but eventually worked a crafter in to a very nice gold machine. I ended up having multiple accounts and was a very successful ingot farmer.

Enjoyed every expansion until i stopped playing around the time tokuno was going live. I focused on life and careeer for awhile but always was drawn back to playing. Dabbled in some of the free servers and even tried to go back to play my paid OSI accounts, but after losing my house and rares and such, just couldn't get back into it.

On the scripting side i enjoyed it enough when i was younger that it actually drove me to get a degree in computer science, but i quickly left that and became a welder as i just enjoyed the dable and the fun and didn't want to lose out on that. When i wasn't playing UO, i was still active righting bots and scripts for WOW and a few other MMO.

Now that I am older and work on my farm, i have had the hankering to get back into the scripting and uo world. Been trying to get some skills trained while i have been working on the tractor, which is pretty crazy to think how far the technology has come. Nothing like hot spotting the phone to run your laptop while you are seeding. Anyways hope to get to know all of you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 10:04:20 PM »

Thanks for your expanded introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2022, 06:55:37 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: