Author Topic: A couple of script requests, all in one post :)  (Read 2169 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
A couple of script requests, all in one post :)
« on: May 25, 2009, 06:01:42 PM »
Hi everyone.  Im new to the scripting language, but I can say I am understanding it.  Been reading the easyuo wiki, its been helping.  First, I will start with questions on if things can be done, then on with the script requests.

Can a script be created that can do the following either or...

If a RED is on screen auto attack them, say "all kill" ect?
If an opposing FACTION member is on screen auto attack "all kill"?
  Can the above be made to only attack a CERTAIN faction?  i.e. not alliances?

On to the script requests, should be simple, but I dont know to be honest.

Request 1:
A Discord script for champ spawns, that will use the pen trick to discord ALL enemies on screen, not do the same one twice with a pause button and non-intrusive if I am trying to cast or heal pet.

Request 2:
A Peacemaking script for champ spawns, that will use the pen trick to target peace ALL enemies on screen, and start over when it runs out of new targets with a pause button and non-intrusive if I am trying to cast or heal pet.

I am thinking the above two requests could both be done as the same one with a menu on which to use.

Request 3:
A script that will auto tell a pet to kill and target any player that attacks me.  With the option to do what I asked above, all kill as soon as the enemy is on screen.  But also with checks in to make sure it wont spam all kill over and over either to the same target or multiple targets.  i.e. will not command pets to attack if the current target is still alive.

I dont know how easy this would be, I am assuming C2 would be the man to ask about champ spawn scripts since he made those badass ones for training.

Special request:

If anyone makes one of these scripts, if it is at all possible to put in as many...

;instructions

next to the commands as possible, so I may learn from the script to be able to help the community and one day make my own.

Thanks for reading and thank you in advance if you decide to take on this task, any of them.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of script requests, all in one post :)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 05:48:12 AM »
Can a script be created that can do the following either or...

If a RED is on screen auto attack them, say "all kill" ect?
If an opposing FACTION member is on screen auto attack "all kill"?

The #findRep system variable contains the reputation of the object returned by findItem.
Value    Description
1    Innocent (Blue)
2    Friend (Green)
3    Grey (Grey - Animal)
4    Criminal (Grey)
5    Enemy (Orange)
6    Murderer (Red)
7    Invulnerable (Yellow)

Quote from: Coragin
  Can the above be made to only attack a CERTAIN faction?  i.e. not alliances?

The event Property command reads the description and properies of an item and places the information in the system variable #property. Each line in the #property variable is seperated by '$'.

On to the script requests, should be simple, but I dont know to be honest.

Request 1:
A Discord script for champ spawns, that will use the pen trick to discord ALL enemies on screen, not do the same one twice with a pause button and non-intrusive if I am trying to cast or heal pet.

How many targets can you have discorded at the same time? Range?

Request 2:
A Peacemaking script for champ spawns, that will use the pen trick to target peace ALL enemies on screen, and start over when it runs out of new targets with a pause button and non-intrusive if I am trying to cast or heal pet.

This is already completed, check the script library... I'm not sure if it's in elite  ;)

I am thinking the above two requests could both be done as the same one with a menu on which to use.

Both seem simple enough, perhaps a good first script for someone trying to learn.

Request 3:
A script that will auto tell a pet to kill and target any player that attacks me.  With the option to do what I asked above, all kill as soon as the enemy is on screen.  But also with checks in to make sure it wont spam all kill over and over either to the same target or multiple targets.  i.e. will not command pets to attack if the current target is still alive.

A little more involved. #enemyID is very finicky. It's difficult to use it. You could have a pet GUARD you, then if you get attacked (based on #enemyID and Hit Points) the pet *should* defend you.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: A couple of script requests, all in one post :)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 06:51:52 AM »
Discord and target Peace work in the same way that as long as they are on screen you can discord them.  Unless you use razor, then I sometimes get the message cause I run my uo game window in a higher resolution.  Also, to train discord I had 30 CU's on my boat using C2's discord trainer with pen trick and it discoed them all.  So I am pretty sure there is no limit.

Thanks for the answers, when I dont have my 3 year old for the week, I will try writing this, that is if someone dont write it before hand.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: