• Reputation Power: 0
  • Mogandx has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: May 26, 2009, 06:09:17 PM »
Hello there fellow gamers!
I have been playing UO for about 5 years, on and off mainly on freeshards but occassionally on EA ones.
I do not know much about writing scripts but I have used some scripts in EUO to make things easier as I do not play much anymore.
I got here from a link to this site from another board. I would like to explore the finer sides of ScriptUO in the future.

Peace out!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 03:13:59 AM »
Welcome and have a good look around there is a lot of great info and chance to learn alot here. Abuse the search button and ask questions too. Curious what site had a link to us also and what info they where talking about in the post?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:57 AM »
Hi Mogandx, thanks for the intro and welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MogandxTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Mogandx has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 03:04:14 AM »
It was a site called winuo.com talking about some scripts

Welcome and have a good look around there is a lot of great info and chance to learn alot here. Abuse the search button and ask questions too. Curious what site had a link to us also and what info they where talking about in the post?

Tags: