Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 560728 times)

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
test

Offline Hitechs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hitechs has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
test successful

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile

Offline gabrielo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gabrielo has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1218 on: December 19, 2021, 11:19:48 AM »
Hi folks, what is the latest stable version of this script?  It is absolutely fantastic, I'm just finding that tm_advclawfull784_b3 crashes from time to time and usually at a very inopportune moment :)

Thanks

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: December 19, 2021, 11:45:39 AM »
Couple of possibilities:
1) What other scripts are you running alongside it? Do those know to activate/inactivate the looter while they do their thing and control when the looter operates?
2) Are you moving while it is looting? Nothing crashes your client faster than you moving away and out of range of an item your character is in the middle of a drag/drop action.

Lots of discussion in this thread over the years, but one that TM offers is to turn off the 'Turbo.' I never looked into exactly what that option does, but if the above options do not solve your issue, then this is the other possibility that might help. I have never turned it off and my crash issues are 1 of the 2 above - always.
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1220 on: December 19, 2021, 11:58:57 AM »
Both Gads suggestions are really the key to getting the script to run stable.  There's really nothing that can be done if you are moving around while the looter is "active".  To make sure it won't crash on you most of the time, wait for the looter to become idle.

In addition to running other scripts that might be moving/opening items, it's also good that if you are using this script to not have things like Razor or UOS running actively.  They tend to "butt" heads with EasyUO in a ghost-producing way.

I've mentioned this before, but if you get into a "rhythm" of play were you 1) stop, 2) kill, 3) remain still until killing is done, 4) wait for looting to complete, 5) move again.  You can draw monsters to you by engaging them, but let them come to you while you're still.  But if you run around like a spaz and loot willy-nilly, your personal corpse count will increase.

Before you ask, no I can't fix this.  It's just how EasyUO handles items while it interfaces with the client.  I've taken measures to mitigate this, but that's all I can do.  Just about every looter suffers this same "feature".  So if you can't change it, at least you can adapt. 

Turbo mode probably won't affect your crashing.  That's more when you should have looted a piece of jewelry, but didn't because of the way the Turbo mode was implemented.  There are still a couple corner-cases where a "lootable" piece of jewelry will remain on the corpse.  You will probably still miss things from time to time, and that also is affected by your rhythm of play.  If you have a potion healer script running at the same time as looting is going on, it might cancel a drag/drop.  Things like that.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 12:02:32 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: January 15, 2022, 10:49:06 AM »
Hi folks, what is the latest stable version of this script?  It is absolutely fantastic, I'm just finding that tm_advclawfull784_b3 crashes from time to time and usually at a very inopportune moment :)

Thanks

I dont know what you mean by crashing, but if you are doing multiple things at once, IE clicking, moving, fighting more and not letting the looter finish its job, it will get hung up and not work as intended and need to be reset. If you do not move or click on anything that requires action (you can attack something yes just fine) but dont open up anything, until the looter is finished it will be fine! Hope that helps?

Offline bull1102!

• Activity:
    0%
  • bull1102! has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 21, 2022, 02:43:25 PM »
hi there i love this script but im having trouble adding stuff thats not pre programmed example dragons blood. How do you add items for it to loot because id love to be able to grab more imbuing ingredients and the selection seems pretty slim in the drop down box.. 

OK Nevermind i figured out the test box with the log check box and its looting stuff that i put key words in for but for some reason some things go into my loot bag and others dont.. an example is deamon bones dont go in my loot pack and either do hides but other stuff is.. I have tried reseeting my loot bag several times and saving it but it still only throws certain things in my loot bag and other stuff randomly goes in my main pack.. Did i set up something wrong?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 03:28:01 PM by bull1102! »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1223 on: March 21, 2022, 05:04:37 PM »
Items that you specifically create rules for go into your loot pack.  Items like bones, arrows, feathers, gold etc go to your main pack.  I'm not exactly sure why I did it that way, but I cannot remember the justification now.

If you want to make a custom text rule "daemon bone" or "dragon blood" then that's considered a created rule and the items should then go into your loot pack.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bull1102!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 21, 2022, 05:28:18 PM »
thank you for answering that but now im having an issue with it saving my setup .. Im trying to follow the instructions on the first post but it doesnt make sense to me and i cant figure out how to get it to save my set up..

Ok well i kind of found a way around my problem. I had to download the version previous to the newer one and it saved my set up perfectly fine and then was able to open that file with the new version, Only problem is if i want to edit or add new rules to that char file i have to do it through the older version first then save it and then run the newest saved config with the newer version. For some reason the newer version does not like the whole saving process even when there is a config file thats been created by the older version..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 06:48:04 PM by bull1102! »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1225 on: March 21, 2022, 09:45:35 PM »
What version are you having success with saving?  I'll see if I can see what might be different so you can make the changes to the newer version so that it will work.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bull1102!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 22, 2022, 09:35:40 AM »
the version i can use to save my set up is .781   and then once its saved i can open and run it in version .784_b3

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1227 on: March 22, 2022, 11:11:40 AM »
the version i can use to save my set up is .781   and then once its saved i can open and run it in version .784_b3

Ok, I'll look at what changed this evening...
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1228 on: March 22, 2022, 11:23:11 AM »
Right around line 1700, delete the lines:

Code: easyuo
  1.   if %os_type = VISTA
  2.     set %savefile #CURPATH , %savefile

Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bull1102!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: March 22, 2022, 12:29:56 PM »
ty very much ... AWSOME script btw I did notice at line 1073 there is code that is referring to your Q and A on {Set up not saving} and was wandering if anything needed to be changed there as well because the lines you have instructed to delete are also found in these lines as well..
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 12:41:49 PM by bull1102! »

Tags: Looting TrailMyx