• Reputation Power: 0
  • anewbe4u has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hola
« on: June 06, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »
Hey all,

My name is Jay and I'm a UO addict. I've been playing UO on and off for about 6 years now, only seriously in the past year. I dread to think how much time I've wasted creating ridiculous UOA macros to try and make it easier to gain skills, I didn't know about these kind of things until recently!

I play on Europa mainly and I've tried to give most templates a go, thank god for soulstones! I'm interested in learning how to create my own scripts, I'm trying to pick a lot of it up reading over the ones I've currently got and editing them slightly to maybe do different things.

I hope to enjoy my stay here and thanks to all the writers who make so many great scripts.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hola
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 03:26:06 PM »
Thank you for your nice introduction! Make yourself at home here, there is a LOT to look over!

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: