Author Topic: Anniversary Date! (1 Year)!  (Read 1791 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Anniversary Date! (1 Year)!
« on: July 16, 2009, 03:40:38 PM »
In exactly four days from now I will have been registered on the ScriptUO Forums for One Year!  I think that is a nice thing to celebrate as many of my fellow UO players and friends are leaving UO and going someplace else.  Sticking with something more than 4 months these days is a definite rarity.  I have learned so much from ScriptUO.  I have been playing Ultima Online off and on since 1999 and I still do not know everything there is to know about the game.  One thing I have learned is that the people here stick together and help one another.  No one here wants to be spoon fed, but it is 'Sweet' to get an edge on other players.  When I first started playing UO, I had more time to devote to it, but now I have limited playing to a couple hours each day.  So that time is precious and I want to be able to take advantage of that -- the information here on ScriptUO definetly is well worth reading and participating in the forum threads!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Anniversary Date! (1 Year)!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 05:16:59 PM »
MAN! He totally blew the surprise super special party we had planned :(

It's a cool milestone, we're glad you've called SUO home for all this time, and we hope you'll continue... you'll always be welcome in this house.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Anniversary Date! (1 Year)!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »
Woot a year .. thats defaintly a milestone these days.

just noticed you have been registerd longer than myself nice one.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:48:52 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: