Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Rewards  (Read 3780 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Rewards
« on: September 19, 2009, 02:10:02 PM »
Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Rewards

Due to a recent issue we are asking all players to re-deed their veteran rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=943

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO Herald News] Please Re-Deed Your Veteran Rewards
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 02:12:00 PM »
What??  Good grief!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 02:13:41 PM »
didnt think you could deed em...you can unlock them and pick them up, but I didnt think they could be deeded
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »
Wonder if they are talking about the ones like Flaming heads and stuff like that.  I just went ahead and set my house private.  Sheehs, I'm not going to run around all over the stupid place and re-deed everything.  Good grief.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »
Wonder if they are talking about the ones like Flaming heads and stuff like that.  I just went ahead and set my house private.  Sheehs, I'm not going to run around all over the stupid place and re-deed everything.  Good grief.

According to stratics they are talking about the 6th year veteran reward character statue.

Arrr!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »
Err what about if you have never used it ? and its an unnamed block
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »
That's probably OK then.  My guess is they BORKED something that affects the ones that have already been placed.

Oh, sorry TT:

That`s probably ARRR then. Me guess be they BORKED somethin' that affects th' ones that be havin' already been placed.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »
Arr!! Good catch capt'n Myx!

Yarr!!!!!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 03:19:34 PM »

That`s probably ARRR then. Me guess be they BORKED somethin' that affects th' ones that be havin' already been placed.

That be much better matey...I would hate to hafta take scuttle this here site and take it over...avast! and prepare to be boarded!!!

Arrrr!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 05:18:31 PM »
Yea the blocks that have already been shaped and placed are taking a new shap each time you log in (lol) they look kinda funny if you check them out soem of them have like 8 to 10 arms and legs in different poses!!  They borked the swash and then ate it and then pissed it away !!

Offline napalon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • napalon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »
Is this bug already fixed?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 10:35:39 AM »
Yea the blocks that have already been shaped and placed are taking a new shap each time you log in (lol) they look kinda funny if you check them out soem of them have like 8 to 10 arms and legs in different poses!!  They borked the swash and then ate it and then pissed it away !!

Arr man if thats try makes me wish i had made a bunch while it was borked...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: